GDT: SLU @ Zip 'em up!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jimmy two times" data-cid="350161" data-time="1362633972"><p>

We have softball games and marching bands. These guys play at the Cintas Center where you might get shot!</p></blockquote>

I have an obligation to tell you that if you accuse Ellis or Loe or a terrible shooting night without proper evidence, pull be subject to a billikens.com court martial for professional misconduct.

Went to the game. First off, Xavier fans are absolute jerks and I can't stand being in that arena. They complain about calls but don't know players in their own starting lineup. Just a bad overall night for the offense. Cody was obviously cold and Dwayne struggled in the first half. Lots of open three pointers missed. It just wasn't our night. X got easy buckets from some nice backdoor cuts and passing. I said earlier we have to guard Redford and he didn't miss when it mattered. Beat La Salle

Butler fans said the same thing about X fans. Totally classless and flat out dumb basketball "fans".

Their fans looked like dirtbags on TV....were they?

Yeah. The guy behind me tells me to shut up after a Mike McCall three pointer and then proceeds to ask his buddy "who is number 4 for us" while he was at the line. Well, "#4" is Travis Taylor, a senior starter for your team. If you don't know your own team then leave fans of the other team alone who know theirs. I've grown up going to Dayton Flyers games my entire life, those fans complain a lot. X fans are twice as bad. They were howling at the refs for calling a foul on Stenger when he had his hand wrapped around one of our guys' neck. Just stupid, arrogant fans. As far as the game goes, I'm really not concerned about this loss. Lots of teams walk out of Cincy unhappy. Losing happens, they'll bounce back. This is a very poised team!

And Billiken fans shouldn't give him shite about it on Twitter.

i would have preferred a response like: "wow guys, i really stunk it up.. for all those bills "fans" hating in the stands i thought you were better than that... #stupidhasttags"

Yeah. The guy behind me tells me to shut up after a Mike McCall three pointer and then proceeds to ask his buddy "who is number 4 for us" while he was at the line. Well, "#4" is Travis Taylor, a senior starter for your team. If you don't know your own team then leave fans of the other team alone who know theirs. I've grown up going to Dayton Flyers games my entire life, those fans complain a lot. X fans are twice as bad. They were howling at the refs for calling a foul on Stenger when he had his hand wrapped around one of our guys' neck. Just stupid, arrogant fans. As far as the game goes, I'm really not concerned about this loss. Lots of teams walk out of Cincy unhappy. Losing happens, they'll bounce back. This is a very poised team!

Good to know. Sounds like a classy bunch. Yeah, we will be fine. Losing happens and this loss doesn't mean much, but on this board, you'd think a meteor was about slam into the earth.

And Billiken fans shouldn't give him shite about it on Twitter.

ya if you want him to show up sat stop talking sheit. im hoping he tees off for 5 3's for some of these people

Don't post often but a huge fan. Loss tonight was disturbing but not just because we lost. It was obvious early that the team was flat, but so was Xavier. It looked like we could grind one out nevertheless.

What was disturbing was watching CE pump up brick after brick, 15 to be exact. Players have off nights. That's OK. But you find other ways to contribute. Like not losing your man three times under the basket late in the game. But what is most disappointing was that the Coach left him out there until he played the team out of the game. One heroic effort after another by his teammates couldn't overcome those bricks. Makes me seriously doubt now that we'll go very deep in the big dance.

-thanks for this

-my gosh, jumping off the bandwagon because we lost a conf road game in overtime where we shot about 7% from the field, wow

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jimmy two times" data-cid="350161" data-time="1362633972"><p>

We have softball games and marching bands. These guys play at the Cintas Center where you might get shot!</p></blockquote>

I have an obligation to tell you that if you accuse Ellis or Loe or a terrible shooting night without proper evidence, pull be subject to a billikens.com court martial for professional misconduct.

Don't you dare lump Cody in with Rob Loe just because they wear the same uniform.

so your telling me ohio BLOWS

Good to know. Sounds like a classy bunch. Yeah, we will be fine. Losing happens and this loss doesn't mean much, but on this board, you'd think a meteor was about slam into the earth.

it hurts because now we have to "share" the a10 title

i would have preferred a response like: "wow guys, i really stunk it up.. for all those bills "fans" hating in the stands i thought you were better than that... #stupidhasttags"

No kidding. Not to mention, he's a senior and a leader on this team and after a loss and a terrible performance, the first thing he does is whip his phone out and take out his frustrations on twitter? On what was probably a handful of fans at best? And why is he paying attention to the fans during the game anyways? Real bad showing, Cody.

No kidding. Not to mention, he's a senior and a leader on this team and after a loss and a terrible performance, the first thing he does is whip his phone out and take out his frustrations on twitter? On what was probably a handful of fans at best? And why is he paying attention to the fans during the game anyways? Real bad showing, Cody.

he's just a kid... i'm sure he already regrets it.