Any way Butler is ranked higher then us?

SluBallz

I think we will be ranked at 22. I have us at 20 but I don't think the pollsters will be as generous. I think (22) Col St, (23) Ore, and (24) VCU will fall behind us. The rest either won or the losers are too far in front of us to catch. Yes, that includes But...I have us ahead of But but the pollsters in their twisted logic will figure...yeah But lost but to a ranked team(us) ...so not so bad...drop them a few.

That is so nice to see. Been too long. In the paraphrased words of Frank Costanza, "We're back baby, we're back!"

(and, no, pre-season polls do not count)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="AlumniFan" data-cid="346249" data-time="1361751685"><p>

<br />

That is so nice to see. Been too long. In the paraphrased words of Frank Costanza, "We're back baby, we're back!"<br />

<br />

(and, no, pre-season polls do not count)</p></blockquote>

That is just one voters ballot.

The weekend USA Today had our Butler game as a must-watch and said that if we won at Hinkle we would not be under anyone's radar anymore. Too bad; I'd like to remain there as long as possible. We don't need a high rank to dance, and it doesn't affect our seeding. But a mediocre rank may provide our early dance partners an excuse to look past SLU for more prestigious competition.