donta smith jumps to the draft as well

poor slick rick, will he even have a team next year? if garcia jumps as well, i would just feel terrible for the cards.

everytime a fellow conference member loses a player to the NBA. Strong conference mates make for a strong RPI which makes potential NCAA births. For its final year I want CUSA to be as strong as possible and I would have liked to see how Polk played against Telfair. Oh well.

On a side note, the growing trend of ridiculous numbers of underclassmen declaring for the NBA (I guess the collective thought of all these young guys must be that its better to play in the NBDL and get paid 40,000 or whatever it is, then play in college for free considering there are only 60 draft spots and maybe 45 roster spots actually available) will make the players ranked 75-150 the coveted 4-year guys that add stability to a program. If you recruit the 75th best player in the country and he plays to that ability I think its fair to say that by his senior year he'd be in the top 25 by his senior season the time you figure in early entries and kids leaving school for other reasons.

>...will make the players ranked 75-150 the coveted 4-year guys that

>add stability to a program. If you recruit the 75th best

>player in the country and he plays to that ability I think

>its fair to say that by his senior year he'd be in the top

>25 by his senior season the time you figure in early entries

>and kids leaving school for other reasons.

You mean guys like Lisch, Polk, and Liddell?