USC-Upstate

Taj79

I know we all respect Lindy's for ranking us at #9 in the preseason but just so you know, Lindy's also listed Torrey Craig as the 15th best small forward in the land after he was USC-Upstate's and Atlantic Sun's POY last year after posting averages of 16.4 ppg to go with 7.7 rpg. Going to be interesting ---- since he's a 6'6", 200 pound junior,I am guessing Dwayne will draw the match-up. Craig went from Frosh of the Year to POY and was named to their first team all conference preseason team as well.

USC-Upstate went 21 and 13 last year and lost one starter who was relatively inconsequential in terms of points and rebounds.

Let the games begin.

Any idea if the athletic department plans on offering the soundless stream (at least it was in color) for this game? Only 7 games are not televised this year, so hopefully they are planning on putting something together for those 7. If they add sound I wouldn't mind paying for them considering as soon as they are on TV I plan on finding a free stream somewhere.

Torrey Craig looks like the real deal. They look like they should be a good team, glad we have them at home. They will be playing some big schools later this season (k-state and baylor), I will be rooting for them after friday for sure.

Any idea if the athletic department plans on offering the soundless stream (at least it was in color) for this game? Only 7 games are not televised this year, so hopefully they are planning on putting something together for those 7. If they add sound I wouldn't mind paying for them considering as soon as they are on TV I plan on finding a free stream somewhere.

According to CSTV Online Streaming Plans:

Billikens All-Access Monthly Subscription $9.95

Billikens All-Access Yearly Subscription $79.95

GW All-Access Monthly Subscription $9.95

GW All-Access Yearly Subscription $79.95

CBSSports.com ULive Monthly Subscription $14.95

CBSSports.com ULive Yearly Subscription $119.95

"Monthly Subscriptions: Provides unlimited access to audio/video for one month from the date of purchase. For your convenience, all monthly subscriptions automatically renew each month until cancelled, regardless of usage."

Given the above, my guess would be that they offered the pre-season game for free as a dry run. And that premium games will (hopefully) include sound. I have gone ahead and checked with Saint Louis CSTV page, and it shows Saint Louis Vs USC-Upstate as a premium game. Therefore my advice would be to use a free stream such as http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=stlo_m-baskbl@31636 (Currently are home stream link) to check and see if sound is playing on the CSTV feed. Then if you would like to purchase a subscription the prices are listed above.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billiken's.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billiken's.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users and the inclusion of any link does not imply neither our endorsement of a particular website nor any association with its operators or owners.