Billiken basketball luggage

bonwich

Got off a flight from LaGuardia yesterday afternoon, and while waiting for my checked bag, saw a very nice piece of rolling luggage that had Saint Louis University Billiken Basketball and a US Bank logo embroidered onto it. Is this a staff-and-team-only thing, or has this been for sale at some of the fundraising events?

Got off a flight from LaGuardia yesterday afternoon, and while waiting for my checked bag, saw a very nice piece of rolling luggage that had Saint Louis University Billiken Basketball and a US Bank logo embroidered onto it. Is this a staff-and-team-only thing, or has this been for sale at some of the fundraising events?

They must give them out at the super-secret lunches that some posters have been talking about recently.

The contents of the suitcase...50lbs of fettucini being rushed to RM's room for lunch.

Too soon????

??????who claimed the luggage?????

@Cowboy: Somebody on the other side of the carousel. It never came around again while I was waiting for my bag to come out. I walked over to that side after I got my bag, but I couldn't figure out who had claimed it.

@willie: This was a nice rolling-suitcase-style bag of good quality.

I have been playing golf more often and would like to know if

The Billiken Tournament is a 4 person scramble?

If I had known the quality of the door prizes was like this I might

Have gotten a team sooner.

Any way we can find out next year' s prizes?