Shimmy out as womens coach

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just stating facts..One question when will SLU have a home nonconference game thats matters? Also Not one outright sellout this year with the team 12-4 conference record..can you say Athletic department..My family has graduated from SLU my best friend in high school dad is huge at SLU and was chariman of the Board of trustees...I care about SLU...With Chaifetz Arena SLU needs a better return for their investment and Chris May is NOT IT!!!! It's a joke..Debbie Yow, Doug Woolard and Cheryl Levick blow him away.....We need a new AD you'll see..for goodness sakes he came from Colorado and what are they doing..NOTHING!!!!!

Im just stating facts..One question when will SLU have a home nonconference game thats matters? Also Not one outright sellout this year with the team 12-4 conference record..can you say Athletic department..My family has graduated from SLU my best friend in high school dad is huge at SLU and was chariman of the Board of trustees...I care about SLU...With Chaifetz Arena SLU needs a better return for their investment and Chris May is NOT IT!!!! It's a joke..Debbie Yow, Doug Woolard and Cheryl Levick blow him away.....We need a new AD you'll see..for goodness sakes he came from Colorado and what are they doing..NOTHING!!!!!

Dude... As the Billikens are on the doorstep of the NCAA Tournament you are going to try and say Chris May is a bad ADirector... You are talking out of your a$$!

Except joining the Pac-12 and being on the bubble of the NCAA tournament? Not much.

With Temple's exit from the A-10 SLU needs to find a new home...You guys make fun at Mizzou but they did a smart move and got into a first class conference..I want SLU to be like when SPOON coached..full houses and excited to go to SLU game..A-10 doesn't do it..Dukes..bonnies...Explores....SLU and Xavier need to take the bull by the balls and create a fantastic new conference maybe even with the few other a-10 schools but midwest schools too hell who knows...the college conference scene is changing and I want SLU to be in a kick ass conference where u can actually travel to a conference game other than Xavier

Dude... As the Billikens are on the doorstep of the NCAA Tournament you are going to try and say Chris May is a bad ADirector... You are talking out of your a$$! Chris May didn't do it...Father B. and Coach Majerus did it

Edited by Skotty Skandal

With Temple's exit from the A-10 SLU needs to find a new home...You guys make fun at Mizzou but they did a smart move and got into a first class conference..I want SLU to be like when SPOON coached..full houses and excited to go to SLU game..A-10 doesn't do it..Dukes..bonnies...Explores....SLU and Xavier need to take the bull by the balls and create a fantastic new conference maybe even with the few other a-10 schools but midwest schools too hell who knows...the college conference scene is changing and I want SLU to be in a kick ass conference where u can actually travel to a conference game other than Xavier

Alright you have annoyed me enough.

Skotty Skandal is none other than former women's PA Announcer Chris Brose. It was painfully obvious from his first post on this board and after doing 10 seconds of internet searching I am sure.

he's a friend of mine (chris Brose) and got treated terribly by SLU..Brose works for the SEC now as a blogger

oh so now you know him? I sill think you are him but if you truly are just his friend and i thought this might be the case. I predicted it to another reputable poster on the board.

Oh he works FOR the SEC? Are you sure he didn't just start a blog ABOUT the SEC?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but being the women's PA announcer at SLU doesn't exactly sound like something you can do to put a roof over your head. So it's a part time and/or college student type job. So I'm guessing you/your friend got fired. So you blame the AD. Is that ALL you got?? geez....

I don't have a dog in this fight, but being the women's PA announcer at SLU doesn't exactly sound like something you can do to put a roof over your head. So it's a part time and/or college student type job. So I'm guessing you/your friend got fired. So you blame the AD. Is that ALL you got?? geez....

Paystubs. Salina. Reality.

anyone that has spent a few minutes talking to chris may knows this snotty sandal guy is full of it. i have taken the time to get to know doug woolard, cheryl levick and chris may. i have liked all three of them. but of the three, i think may is the best of them. he has done some excellent work with the non revenue sports. you cant argue the increased success the athletic programs as a whole has had since joining the a-10 and may taking over as compared to our days in conference usa. our success in the classroom by student athletes is still very high proven by the arena floor showing at the billiken games when we honor the academic achieving student athletes. and we have been to more post seasons when you consider the entire athletic program since chris has come to slu than any comparative time since i became a billiken in the late 70's.

is it perfect? no. a lot of improvements need to be made. personally i think chris is a great candidate to get that done. please go away mr sandals.

anyone that has spent a few minutes talking to chris may knows this snotty sandal guy is full of it. i have taken the time to get to know doug woolard, cheryl levick and chris may. i have liked all three of them. but of the three, i think may is the best of them. he has done some excellent work with the non revenue sports. you cant argue the increased success the athletic programs as a whole has had since joining the a-10 and may taking over as compared to our days in conference usa. our success in the classroom by student athletes is still very high proven by the arena floor showing at the billiken games when we honor the academic achieving student athletes. and we have been to more post seasons when you consider the entire athletic program since chris has come to slu than any comparative time since i became a billiken in the late 70's.

is it perfect? no. a lot of improvements need to be made. personally i think chris is a great candidate to get that done. please go away mr sandals.

I agree Roy. I think Chris has done a fine job and that, in time, his hires will prove to be good ones. He really wants to win.