Pregame?

BilliKat

theyre not always so brilliant so we can just tell them the game has been postponed or that they are showing it down the street on wash ave where they belong... itll be fine :)

I'm busy dreaming about missou becoming the first number 1 seed EVER to lose to a 16 seed! History tells us that if there's a team that can do it, it's missou.

Nah. Missouri was a No. 1 in 1994 and struggled for a half against Navy, but they won easily enough. And then they reached the Elite Eight. If Missouri manages to get a No. 1 seed this year, they won't lose in the first round.

The way the NCAA Tournament is currently set up, no No 1 seed will EVER lose to a No. 16 in the first round.

Nah. Missouri was a No. 1 in 1994 and struggled for a half against Navy, but they won easily enough. And then they reached the Elite Eight. If Missouri manages to get a No. 1 seed this year, they won't lose in the first round.

The way the NCAA Tournament is currently set up, no No 1 seed will EVER lose to a No. 16 in the first round.

Yep. They never made the final four that year. Ha.

hahaha... above said was a coax... i assume jimbo and box are smart enough to realize this since they are smart enough to be bills fans ( plus box is a fellow SGMer).... If not, well then... JIMBO and BOX, the hookers/candy/drugs are infected. :)

Well, you can pretty much count on Box and Jimbo leaving at the same time too.

pshaw! i don't pay for sex and i barely pay for drugs. if you're smart about it, you can get the sex with the drugs, and even make them think it's their idea. yaaaaaaayyyy!!!