Temple by 5 1/2 over Dayton

The Wiz

You know, if that Dayton game had been played in Chaifetz (with OUR refs), it would have been a different outcome. THAT SAID, I am very excited about tonight's game. It's going to be a great match up but I definitely think we have the upper hand. Not just because of home court advantage, I think that we are fired up and we've got some things to prove tonight. Can't wait!!

You know, if that Dayton game had been played in Chaifetz (with OUR refs), it would have been a different outcome. THAT SAID, I am very excited about tonight's game. It's going to be a great match up but I definitely think we have the upper hand. Not just because of home court advantage, I think that we are fired up and we've got some things to prove tonight. Can't wait!!

Holy potato sticks. Look who's back. HATE HATE HATE

You're kidding right prez? The refs were fine during the Dayton game. We didn't make 3s or fts

Dayton is up by 7 with 3 minutes left. Looks like they're going to be a legit title contender in the league. The fact we played like complete ###### and still should have won should say something. Let's get back on track tonight and make this league our *****.