ASU has 2 Final 4 coaches on their bench...

shempie

I saw in the other thread that people had picked up on Brady and the LSU Final 4 under him. One of his assistants is Richard Williams who took Mississippi State to the Final 4 in the mid 90's. I am guessing not a lot of staffs have 2 Final 4 head coaches. Tonight should be interesting. I think this team is a little better than we might be giving them credit for. Looking at their roster they aren't tall but do have some beef. I'd like to see us put our foot on their throat early and play a good crisp 40 minutes like we saw in Cali. We need to take care of business these next 2 and make sure we win at least one (preferably both of UNM and UD).

This game worries me a bit.

This isn't a bad team, and it is certainly possible that we could lose to them, but I would not worry about it too much. They lost to MSU by 30, and MSU isn't that good this year. Also, we are not playing our 4th game in 6 days. Even if we play bad we can squeak by them by about 5-10 points.

This game worries me a bit.

Me as well. We're going to start running into a bunch of more athletic teams than we are which means we have to continue with the very good D and take care of the damn ball.

-i am in this boat as well, i hope we are firing on all cylinders and the obc provides a worthy 'student section'

-kids should have a clear mind with finals behind them and a visit yesterday from santa i mean bob knight