Backhand Strikes Again

How much did this go for?

I think Backhand picked up the Dec 22 VIP package (VIP parking, pre-game dinner for 4 at Lorenzini's, 4 courtside tix, and an team autographed ball) for a cool $270.

I was bidding on the other VIP package (for the 27th against Texas Southern) to try to win it as a Christmas present for my dad. However, my max was $350 and it climbed all the way to $500 and was won by someone with the user ID "Natedog".

The other auction that closed on Friday was for a team autographed official 76 classic bracket (couldn't tell dimensions, looked like poster sized maybe?). I think it only got one bid and went for $100.

I think Backhand picked up the Dec 22 VIP package (VIP parking, pre-game dinner for 4 at Lorenzini's, 4 courtside tix, and an team autographed ball) for a cool $270.

I was bidding on the other VIP package (for the 27th against Texas Southern) to try to win it as a Christmas present for my dad. However, my max was $350 and it climbed all the way to $500 and was won by someone with the used ID "Natedog".

The other auction that closed on Friday was for a team autographed official 76 classic bracket (couldn't tell dimensions looked like poster sized). I think it only got one bid and went for $100.

I'll do my best to keep backhand under control. The better be serving drinks at Lorenzini's.

Nice...I actually was the one that bid on the bracket. Figured it would be a cool addition to the man-room. I think these auctions are a great idea. I actually have bought 4 or 5 things off of there to decorate the room. Have a White Out T-shirt signed by the team a couple years ago, a pink shirt signed by the women's team, and a soccer jersey. Don't think too many people actually pay attention to the auctions yet which is good for the few of us that bid. When I look at the U of Illinois auctions (went there for grad school) autographs and other items go for hundreds and even up to thousands of dollars.

Okay, off to dinner and the game. Go SLU!!!