Top 10 Reasons the Billikens have had an amazing start

Billsrmajic

-TBC has said he likes contact, that is a mindset, i don't think CR or RL have or can develop that mindset as it would be there now but they each can develop to be very solid to fantastic players for us, yes fantastic

ellis came to st louis as one of the softest 6'8" players i have ever seen. he is no where near that style of play anymore and more than willing to go to the basket, rebound, take charges, etc. if cody can do it, cory and rob can do it.

ellis came to st louis as one of the softest 6'8" players i have ever seen. he is no where near that style of play anymore and more than willing to go to the basket, rebound, take charges, etc. if cody can do it, cory and rob can do it.

Completely agree. Also, Loe has already shown a willingness to play more agresseive and take on contact. He set a couple of really stiff picks in the last game, and has shown stretches of physical play underneath the basket both last season and this. I think he just needs to put it all together. I actually think it will not take long for him, that we will probably see a lot of improvement with him before the season ends.