From Dawgishly

Dawgishly

Wow. Didn't expect this. I just checked the score for the first time right now. Seems like all the crap about how good your D is, isn't crap at all but an honest assesment.

I remember one of your posters saying yada yada about how you guys have been screwed the last couple years by... I can't remember all of it, but I know it was some injuries and maybe a coaching change or kids being declared ineligible.

Whatver, the upshoot of his comment was that your team is really better than the records the last couple years showed. At the time I thought, "typical sour grapes." But I now think, if today is your team at full strength, then they are surely a tourney team and maybe there were quite a few bad breaks these last years for your team.

Bottom line: your team didn't hang tough today, it whupped some ass. The Dawgs are a pretty consistent tourney team and we usually make the round of 16 about half the time. I don't expect that to change this year, so you guys look like a team that could really make some noise late in the season.

So F*** Y**!!! for beating the Dawgs, but good luck rest of the season.

Knew this would be a tough game, but didnt think we would be neutered.

Congrats Billikens...you have a GREAT team.

You really are a b***h. Before the game you were running around with your tail between your legs apologizing that I was stirring the pot and sucking up to the St. Louis fans. Now you're talking about us being neutered? We lost the game. They have a good team. End of discussion.

Please do every Dawg a favor and STFU and GTFO.

You're an epic little sissy who no one likes.

Way to show some class, UW. Tough to win on the road, but we'll gladly take the W. I can tell you many, if not all, Billiken fans were sweating this one. We viewed it as, "now we'll see what we've really got this year." So far, it looks pretty good. Majerus is a wizard and he's definitely got these kids coached up. And I sure hope you guys are right in saying we're a tournament team. Last time was in 2000, and your man Zo was the coach. Thanks for the kind words.

You really are a b***h. Before the game you were running around with your tail between your legs apologizing that I was stirring the pot and sucking up to the St. Louis fans. Now you're talking about us being neutered? We lost the game. They have a good team. End of discussion.

Please do every Dawg a favor and STFU and GTFO.

You're an epic little sissy who no one likes.

Wow man...tough words from the anonymous internet poster. I can just imagine you fuming in your moms basement right now. Stay classy bud.

I have to find a Husky out here.

SLU Billikens 77 Washington Huskies 64. Brian Conklin and Kwamain Mitchell "conked" the Huskies. What a great performance by Conklin, from Eugene, OR in the Great Northwest, scoring at will at 6'6" against a 7 footer, and a massive, takedown screen to boot. Just awesome.

The real SLU team is back with Kwamain Mitchell out there running the show. Our Leader is back.

Welcome back, Coach Lorenzo Romar! I was a Zo Supporter, no question about that, and still am, understood why he had to answer the call of Alma Mater, and he is a real good guy. But I am very happy to get this win.

SLU led 50-25 at halftime, in what had to be the best half of Billiken Basketball I think I've ever seen, no kidding, having watched SLU Basketball since the 1970's. Just awesome.

This is our year- The Year of the Billikens!

Washington is good, very good, 3 future NBA players at least. But like most soft Pac-12 teams, Washington did not like playing against a tough half court defense, did not like contact, and did not play defense.

SLU dominated this game, and it was more of a mismatch than the final 13 point deficit would show. SLU led by 29 (60-31) early in the second half. Great win. I'm one proud double degree SLU alumnus today.

Its fun to see these Washington fans fighting with eachother..... so glad we sent them home with a big loss over their head. Even happier conklin concussed washingtons 23 after 44 made a bush league move on dwayne evans. I mean we had this one from the bag from the beginning, 50-25 at half.. did anyone see the guy holding the giant dwight from the office poster in the student section... because that was me

Its fun to see these Washington fans fighting with eachother..... so glad we sent them home with a big loss over their head. Even happier conklin concussed washingtons 23 after 44 made a bush league move on dwayne evans. I mean we had this one from the bag from the beginning, 50-25 at half.. did anyone see the guy holding the giant dwight from the office poster in the student section... because that was me

Nice addition to the "bigheads" collection! The Pelicans are flying high today. I was a Conklin fan before I ever saw him since he was coming all the way from Oregon. His footwork and muscle display were great today. Everyone was great today, Majerus of course included. My only complaint, where were the deadbeats who failed to show up today to support the team ? They missed the best game in years. Keep it up SLU !

Wow. Didn't expect this. I just checked the score for the first time right now. Seems like all the crap about how good your D is, isn't crap at all but an honest assesment.

I remember one of your posters saying yada yada about how you guys have been screwed the last couple years by... I can't remember all of it, but I know it was some injuries and maybe a coaching change or kids being declared ineligible.

Whatver, the upshoot of his comment was that your team is really better than the records the last couple years showed. At the time I thought, "typical sour grapes." But I now think, if today is your team at full strength, then they are surely a tourney team and maybe there were quite a few bad breaks these last years for your team.

Bottom line: your team didn't hang tough today, it whupped some ass. The Dawgs are a pretty consistent tourney team and we usually make the round of 16 about half the time. I don't expect that to change this year, so you guys look like a team that could really make some noise late in the season.

Thanks for stopping by for the tip of the cap. It's hard to explain to people that our team last season essentially lost it's three leading scorers before the season started (two in the alleged sexual assault mess and Ellis had mono over the summer, never got back to full strength, then had shoulder surgery mid-sesaon). We got two of the three back this year. That team and this team are not in any way comparable. If Willie Reed (6'10" center with mad hops) could have pulled his head out of his ass and stayed eligible, this SLU team would be top 20 by the end of the season. As it is, we are still deep and talented at guard. When SLU gets 20+ points out of Brian Conklin, we're very, very hard to beat.

Id being willing to bet that Romar and the Huskies wont be coming back to St. Louis anytime soon.

They came in, got worked, and left bloody and beaten.

This team may be the real deal.

After the game my phone was blowing up from non SLU fan buddies. I think this is the game that may get the casual fans attention.

A few more games like this and I think we will be seeing a sold out Fetz on a regular basis.

Wow man...tough words from the anonymous internet poster. I can just imagine you fuming in your moms basement right now. Stay classy bud.

No it is an honest assessment of you calling me out before the game and generally acting like a soiled Kleenex on this board when I have an expectation of how my fellow Dawgs should act. That is confident, aggressive, respectful and classy in a win or a loss.

Beyond that did you notice how my stirring of the pot before the game and classy tip of the hat after the game drew numerous responses? I made it more enjoyable for everyone involved. No one gave a snort about your simpering wet sniffles.

As far as my mom's basement goes, it is highly likely, given that mothers' basements are even a point of reference for you, that my wife and I pay more in annual taxes than you make in a year. Statisically speaking, we are a chip shot from being a part of the dreaded one percent of OWS fame. However, we are classy, caring people who still vote Democrat even though it is clearly in our best interests to vote Republican.

Don't even reply. Just learn ye a lesson and become a stronger person and a stronger Dawg fan. As soon as you do, I will forget all about your behavior here and treat you like a brother who I have enormous respect for.

Whatevs, though, I am at the office and have wasted two hours on this crap. I have at least six hours of ###### to get done before Monday.

haha yes now we cheer for UW, but honestly they looked so sloppy today i don't see them finishing top half of pac-10.

and I would absolutely Love to see a sold at Fetz, I think the closest I saw it to selling out was maybe Xavier two years ago,

No it is an honest assessment of you calling me out before the game and generally acting like a soiled Kleenex on this board when I have an expectation of how my fellow Dawgs should act. That is confident, aggressive, respectful and classy in a win or a loss.

Beyond that did you notice how my stirring of the pot before the game and classy tip of the hat after the game drew numerous responses? I made it more enjoyable for everyone involved. No one gave a snort about your simpering wet sniffles.

As far as my mom's basement goes, it is highly likely, given that mothers' basements are even a point of reference for you, that my wife and I pay more in annual taxes than you make in a year. Statisically speaking, we are a chip shot from being a part of the dreaded one percent of OWS fame. However, we are classy, caring people who still vote Democrat even though it is clearly in our best interests to vote Republican.

Don't even reply. Just learn ye a lesson and become a stronger person and a stronger Dawg fan. As soon as you do, I will forget all about your behavior here and treat you like a brother who I have enormous respect for.

Whatevs, though, I am at the office and have wasted two hours on this crap. I have at least six hours of ###### to get done before Monday.

I respect you for coming back and facing the heat, but good god are Wash fans in a meltdown hahah I love it

Cool of you to come back and take your lickings. I was wrong, you're no Muddy Waters or basketballcountry.

I would like nothing more for UW to go on and win the Pac 10.

Its official...as pointed out by billiken fans in earlier posts, you are the biggest doche husky troll ever. That was the single douchiest post Ive ever read.

Actually Billikens fans vote you as equally douchey and award both of you zero points..

However dawgishly posts were much more entertaining and required much more effort then simply "you are a douchey troll" so I have to say

Dawgishly > UW fan

Actually Billikens fans vote you as equally douchey and award both of you zero points..

However dawgishly posts were much more entertaining and required much more effort then simply "you are a douchey troll" so I have to say

Dawgishly > UW fan

My favorite was the guy who predicted the score in his username, I wish he would come back to talk basketball.