STEVE - URGENT!!! WEBSITE PROBLEM

jimbofive

Steve,

I know it's gameday and all, but I just noticed that my avatar is no longer working, as you can see! It's the best .gif on the internet and I made it myself. It has Rick Majerus giving wowzer eyes as EIGHT, COUNT 'EM, EIGHT! hot pictures of Ashley Judd flash by beside him.

Can you please stop whatever you're doing all day and shut down the entire site so that you can work on it until it works again?

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Hate,

jimbofive

Posted Image <--- MY LIFE ON A NAPKIN.

I don't think animated .gifs work with the new version of the board.

no proffered reproach of mine, digital or otherwise, can assuage my discontent. sorrow lingers in the pores of my skin, pervades every hitching breath i can muster. elegiac can not begin to describe the depths of my lamentation. my days are haunted, cursed, privy to incalculable agony. the heavens hath truly shat on my chest this time. fuoking... fiddlesticks.

no proffered reproach of mine, digital or otherwise, can assuage my discontent. sorrow lingers in the pores of my skin, pervades every hitching breath i can muster. elegiac can not begin to describe the depths of my lamentation. my days are haunted, cursed, privy to incalculable agony. the heavens hath truly shat on my chest this time. fuoking... fiddlesticks.

I will miss the animated hubba hubba. sorry, jimbo.

It works on your profile page, but not on the message thread..... :huh:

i know, right!?!? i tried to do my own research into the issue, but i didn't try very hard. i even posted the gif to my flickr account so that i could just post it EVERY single time i post anything, but it doesn't work over there either. gotdamn internet is regressing. before we could even have embedded video on the webz we had gifs. just like the kids of today. they can track the migrations of entire populations of birds in real-time w/ their gotdamn droid phones, but they can't even build a GOTDAMN BIRDHOUSE. i been watching gotdamn old man documentaries today (Fig. 1), and gotdammit, old men had it right.

Fig. 1