OT Christian Salecich

EMS67

That's right when all else fails resort to name calling. God forbid anyone counters your thoughts feeble as they may be. I think it's a legitimate question regarding MU.

Maybe we'll get hit by a huge tornado so we can get a preseason game with Mizzou! That's basically what you're saying.

No what I'm saying is that it looks like MU is willing to play for worthy causes so why not suggest that to them, in order to get a game, where the proceeds are used for charity. Maybe even an all MO school event. That or an NCAA Tournament game is the only way they'll come to STL.

No what I'm saying is that it looks like MU is willing to play for worthy causes so why not suggest that to them, in order to get a game, where the proceeds are used for charity. Maybe even an all MO school event. That or an NCAA Tournament game is the only way they'll come to STL.

Just give it up. It would have been a lot better if you had replied back with "My bad, I didn't realize the reasoning behind this game. Makes sense and I applaud MU."

Maybe we'll get hit by a huge tornado so we can get a preseason game with Mizzou! That's basically what you're saying.

Tornados can be dangerous. That is why Im praying for a 8.3 earthquake.

That could possibly lead to two cool things:

1)SLU vs. Mizzou in a exhibition game

2)It could make the Mississippi flow backwards like the quake in 1812