Darius Austin?

Taj79

While HTB is a nice addition and I read it due to the links on the main page .......

Who is Darius Austin? And what do we know about him? Height? Weight? Position? Good/decent get? Buehler? Buehler?

While HTB is a nice addition and I read it due to the links on the main page .......

Who is Darius Austin? And what do we know about him? Height? Weight? Position? Good/decent get? Buehler? Buehler?

Saw him play at the Saint Louis Summer Classic, and he's got some really nice size for his position and uses it well. Has a nice handle and shot, but could definitely use some motivation/energy boost. Not saying he takes plays off, but doesn't play as hard as he should at times. He'll be a very good player.

You can see the other thread about the SW IL Jets, his AAU team. But Austin is a 6'7 guard who can play every position except center, but whats most exciting is that he is a pretty good pg and if he stays at that position, his potential could be through the roof. Biggest weakness in his game is his jump shot and he knows that and is working on it. But he is an exceptional penetrator and athlete and is oozing with potential and a definite high-major prospect from Cahokia HS. Their AAU team is loaded with D1 prospects. He is excited about the offer, it was one of his status updates on facebook today.

I watched him some last year and a couple of times over the summer. He's just scratching the surface, potential is almost unlimited. We'll see if he really blows up this season. He could be as good as Beidshied.

-is cahokia typically in collinsville Christmas tourney?

-we are the first to offer, we have that going for us....

i believe cahokia always go to centralia at xmas. i know i saw them play belleville west at the centralia tourney last year.

Thanks for the link HTB; thanks for the input STL.

Given the list on the HTB link (4 Big Ten schools, one Big Twelve and ... who's that outlier .... why, it's US!!) it would appear, on the surface, this kid is well worth it.

Unfortunately 05, I CAN'T see the kids play. On the flip side, I could have dropped $40 to $100 to see the farce that was Carmelo and LeBron at Morgan State Tuesday but opted not to.

Thanks for the link HTB; thanks for the input STL.

Given the list on the HTB link (4 Big Ten schools, one Big Twelve and ... who's that outlier .... why, it's US!!) it would appear, on the surface, this kid is well worth it.

Unfortunately 05, I CAN'T see the kids play. On the flip side, I could have dropped $40 to $100 to see the farce that was Carmelo and LeBron at Morgan State Tuesday but opted not to.

05's comments are about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop