2011-12 College Basketball Preview Series: Saint Louis Billikens

I cleared my history/cache and it showed up. The reason is didn't show up is because the writer left it out until someone pointed out his mistake.

Not true. The FIRST TIME I clicked the link (on evening of May 31) I saw the paragraph. I remember his second use of "diminutive" and "messy off the court issues" about KM. When it appeared that others wondered why no mention of KM or JB, I clicked on it again. THAT time, the paragraph was missing. I began to think I must have read it somewhere else. I finally got it to reappear at some point, but not every time. I don't think it was the author's fault, and I don't think it's worth the name-calling or conspiracy theories.

Just a thought....if the reporters keep referring to KM and the situation, then I think they ought to do the same for Kobe Bryant......if they don't do it for Kobe then they ought not to do it for Kwamain.....

Genius. And that may be true Pelican, but 'jbiz' being the author... still plausible. #ConspiracyAlive

WHERE HAS HEARD THIS BLOG BEEN? SUMMER VACA? WORK? FINDING 05?

seriously...they came out Guns-a-Blazzin' and crying out for all respect and credibility..1 month in, take a week off..read article, then call and ask their own questions..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

if you want good info..just become an espnInsider and go to rumor central

Not true. The FIRST TIME I clicked the link (on evening of May 31) I saw the paragraph. I remember his second use of "diminutive" and "messy off the court issues" about KM. When it appeared that others wondered why no mention of KM or JB, I clicked on it again. THAT time, the paragraph was missing. I began to think I must have read it somewhere else. I finally got it to reappear at some point, but not every time. I don't think it was the author's fault, and I don't think it's worth the name-calling or conspiracy theories.

No I am right. The paragraph wasn't there initially, then was added when something was said about it. Much like the GW preview...check the comments.

http://www.midmajormadness.com/2011/5/17/2175607/2011-12-college-basketball-preview-series-george-washington-colonials#storyjump

No I am right. The paragraph wasn't there initially, then was added when something was said about it. Much like the GW preview...check the comments.

http://www.midmajormadness.com/2011/5/17/2175607/2011-12-college-basketball-preview-series-george-washington-colonials#storyjump

TAKE IT OUTSIDE, BOYS.

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20822

WHERE HAS HEARD THIS BLOG BEEN? SUMMER VACA? WORK? FINDING 05?

seriously...they came out Guns-a-Blazzin' and crying out for all respect and credibility..1 month in, take a week off..read article, then call and ask their own questions..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

if you want good info..just become an espnInsider and go to rumor central

They did have a live chat on their site last night where people were given a chance to ask questions. Of course, you'll probably crap all over it but that is pretty much your MO with them.