So is the Roster Set or ..........................

So has RM and SLU come up empty this Spring or does RM get an unexpected recruit to sign? I guess Breunig is still in play. Any other players still in play or is the roster set? If it is, big year coming up on the recruiting front with four scholarships to give. Two in hand and two for our seniors. Better get them signed this fall. Don't want to go through another Spring period like this year.

So has RM and SLU come up empty this Spring or does RM get an unexpected recruit to sign? I guess Breunig is still in play. Any other players still in play or is the roster set? If it is, big year coming up on the recruiting front with four scholarships to give. Two in hand and two for our seniors. Better get them signed this fall. Don't want to go through another Spring period like this year.

I believe as I have read that this is the dead period where no one can sign. Breunig may be visiting soon and he seems to be our best chances at another recruit.

I believe as I have read that this is the dead period where no one can sign. Breunig may be visiting soon and he seems to be our best chances at another recruit.

Players who are really six foot nine you can't have enough of them

Just saying it is not too late for a kid to leave. Especially on a team with international players who might not be as concerned with transfer rules. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about Cody leaving until I see him on the court for his senior season.

I have no specific info though.

Just saying it is not too late for a kid to leave. Especially on a team with international players who might not be as concerned with transfer rules. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about Cody leaving until I see him on the court for his senior season.

I have no specific info though.

Blind speculation is dumb.

Ha. It is dumb. If you have no information to actually make you think someone like Ellis is going to leave then why post that?

I agree. I don't think there is any reason to post that someone may be leaving without having any kind of basis for making such a comment.