St Louis Rams Cheerleader Contest-please Vote!

My niece is Kelsey Baden, while you're in the website, please vote for her. You can vote for 5 people each day.

she's probably the hottest one on there. tessa was hokay, too. however, most chicks were BUSTED. all-state shovelfighters in high school. one chick's listed profession was "short bus owner."

If you are on Facebook-please go to: http://www.facebook.com/Rams?sk=app_118816191526337 and vote for SLU's own Saintsation Tessa E (page 2) to be a St. Louis Rams Cheerleader! You have to register to vote!Thanks!

http://www2.3tierlogic.com/rams/facebook/view.php?girl=114

I must stick to the integrity of this selection process and vote for the hottest girl.

I must stick to the integrity of this selection process and vote for the hottest girl.

Mmmmm.ok BUT just because you think they are HOT, doesnt mean they can dance! We know Tessa can dance and look good in their uniforms. So you can vote 5 times a day. Give up up for our own SLU girl!

I respect the integrity of the process and applaud you for sticking to your beliefs, I however am going in a different direction.

I will be voting fot he ugliest gals.

I would love to be able to tell my buddies Im plowing a rams cheerleader and I figure I will have a better chance of banging the less attractive girls than the hotter ones.

I respect the integrity of the process and applaud you for sticking to your beliefs, I however am going in a different direction.

I will be voting fot he ugliest gals.

I would love to be able to tell my buddies Im plowing a rams cheerleader and I figure I will have a better chance of banging the less attractive girls than the hotter ones.

wahahahaha thumbs up.