Brian Gregory to Georgia Tech?

lefty

Do you have a source other than SportsbyBrooks?

I ask because Sportsbybrooks also said Anderson would not go to arkansas only later to say they were the ones who broke the story that Anderson would go there.

I ask because Sportsbybrooks also stated Mike Alden had Anderson's parking space sign removed when in fact that wasn't true.

Sportsbybrooks has said that Buzz Williams' buyout is low when in fact Marquette's AD and beat writer say it's $3.8 million.

Sportsbybrooks said Williams would be OU's coach only to now recently say Oklahoma St. is his dream job.

And these are just a few within the past week. It's easy and safe for this guy to say Gregory to G Tech. If it happens he can say you heard it here first. If it doesn't he can always backpedal.

So, I was just curious if this was your source or if you had a different one?

Do you have a source other than SportsbyBrooks?

I ask because Sportsbybrooks also said Anderson would not go to arkansas only later to say they were the ones who broke the story that Anderson would go there.

I ask because Sportsbybrooks also stated Mike Alden had Anderson's parking space sign removed when in fact that wasn't true.

Sportsbybrooks has said that Buzz Williams' buyout is low when in fact Marquette's AD and beat writer say it's $3.8 million.

Sportsbybrooks said Williams would be OU's coach only to now recently say Oklahoma St. is his dream job.

And these are just a few within the past week. It's easy and safe for this guy to say Gregory to G Tech. If it happens he can say you heard it here first. If it doesn't he can always backpedal.

So, I was just curious if this was your source or if you had a different one?

The article mentioned a 'Georgia Tech athletic department source' (whatever that means)...Might be the janitor...

The article mentioned a 'Georgia Tech athletic department source' (whatever that means)...Might be the janitor...

The Atlanta Journal Constitution is passing on the Brooks piece. My point or question is does somebody have something other than someone passing on Brooks stuff or directly from Brooks?