GDT: Bills v. Arachnids.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a clue why we got a technical foul?

Im guessing he used a naughty word.

It was weird they didnt say a word about it on the broadcast.

I looked up and they were shooting the T FT's and never a mention of why.

I find my self screaming at the TV for KC to shoot.

He was firing some up early and I thougth to myself "damn, I guess the RM message to KC to shoot more finally got through"

Then he missed a few and decided shooting was out of the question.

Advantage of no Willie, Remekun is developing a bit.

He has looked much more confident and aggressive recently.

I like it!

"You wouldn't know this is an 8 win team." Haha yeah, we look really impressive today

Laphonso Ellis is really talking up SLU.

"Hey Laphonso, if you liked SLU that much you should of signed with here instead of with ND, it to late for you to start kissing the locals asses now."

I dont really mean that ive actually always liked the guy,

What kills me is jj's turnovers is always talked about, but there's other players with more than him so it seems like your just a hater cause your the same one who says somethin every time, so DRINK to that hater!!!

You're right, I'm a hater. I'm a hater of throwing the ball directly to the other team. JJ's turnovers are pretty egregious. I don't mind the turnovers he (or anyone for that matter) might have if they are being aggressive. But a passive turnover where we throw it directly to the other team, yea, that's going to get a mention.

What kills me is jj's turnovers is always talked about, but there's other players with more than him so it seems like your just a hater cause your the same one who says somethin every time, so DRINK to that hater!!!

Don't let the facts have anything to do with your argument.

Not including today's game, Jett has 63 turnovers. Next closest is McCall with 40.

http://www.slubillikens.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2010-2011/teamcume.html#TEAM.IND

You're right, I'm a hater. I'm a hater of throwing the ball directly to the other team. JJ's turnovers are pretty egregious. I don't mind the turnovers he (or anyone for that matter) might have if they are being aggressive. But a passive turnover where we throw it directly to the other team, yea, that's going to get a mention.

His TO's seem to come in bunches too.

He had about 3 games where he seemed to have corrected the problem but it has come back full force the last 2 games.