Bills by over 5 St. Joe.

The Wiz

According to this website, we're the 4th least experienced team in the country and St. Joe is the 12th least experienced team. Should make for a sloppy game.

Experience Rankings

Very cool site.

As fans we are all sick of being this young an inexperienced and there are various groups to blame for it, but as rational people we should not be surprised by our lack of success this season.

Very cool site.

As fans we are all sick of being this young an inexperienced and there are various groups to blame for it, but as rational people we should not be surprised by our lack of success this season.

Nationally freshman play just under 20% of the minutes. Ours play just over 40%. Nationally underclassmen play less than 41% of the minutes, ours play just over 70%.

I'm surprised we are still favored over any team consisting of high school graduates. I guess I'm still going because this is my school and for some reason I care.

My goal for the rest of the reason: Win a game. Any game. That would be nice.

And then maybe next year we can have a basketball team.

Everyone might think I'm crazy but with the way the schedule is setup I could see us winning 4 out of the next 5. We just played a very tough schedule to start the A10 season.

I sort of agree ... we win tomorrow, and suddenly things could start looking a lot different (not saying we're winning the league or anything, just that the sky won't be falling quite as much). Of course a loss could really be bad.

I sort of agree ... we win tomorrow, and suddenly things could start looking a lot different (not saying we're winning the league or anything, just that the sky won't be falling quite as much). Of course a loss could really be bad.

A win tomorrow would be a good start. A loss tomorrow would be epic in its failness (yes, I made up a word). I really don't want to have to figure out when the next SLU win would be if it isn't St. Joes.

I agree too. I think there is a good chance for us to take 4 of 5. They will all be very tight. We will not blow anyone out. I think the GW game will be the toughest of the the next 5. If we bring our "A" game we can take 5....if we bring our "C" game we win 2.

Do you think Chris May ever pulls out his stuffed Ralphie doll from the CU gift shop and questions why in the hell he came to SLU?

Not sure, but I definitely question why I continue to hold season tickets (gave them away for next three games).