Billiken Club Meeting

Westy03

May said " two student athletes are going through a re-enrollment process this week and will make an announcement when that process is over". Won't comment on how long the process will take.

What a dork...

May said " two student athletes are going through a re-enrollment process this week and will make an announcement when that process is over". Won't comment on how long the process will take.

What an ass. That's condescending to all of us.

Someone should've asked him 'which two?'...or if he worried for his daughter's safety.

When are you people going to wake up and understand the Privacy Law thing???? May likely can't comment and even if he can, he is hiding or walking timidly along the privacy law line to maintain his innocence and ability to say "I said nothing." One can only comment on the facts .... which is that these two former students are going through the re-enrollment process. What I like about what he said is that he must have seen both packages so the good news is that the speculation over whether Kwamain would or wouldn't has been answered. Those are the facts. Nothing else is factual until that re-enrollment is done and they are back in. There is a chance that their re-enrollment packages are not complete? Yes? Last time I checked, premarital sex -- consensual or not --- was still against the moral terpitude of the Catholic/Jesuit principals, yes? And no matter how tight you walk this thin wire of a tightrope, you are still likely to only get a minor consensus in supporting the manner in which it was handled.

Also, just because its "in the paper" does NOT make it true. KSDK is reporting the students are going to reinstated "according to Willie Reed Sr." Let me ask this: When did Willie Reed Sr. become a SLU admissions counselor, demn of admission, or all-around guiding light? Isn't this the same guy who said his son was going to Kansas State a few short months ago? If it is determined he lied about that, what makes you think he's telling the truth now? This is the bull-rush method of the truth --- preplacing the "facts" in the public in order to make them come true.

I welcome the rush of exuberance that the youth of this board delivers but I also get the feeling that there is a lack of understanding in how the game of life is played in today's litigious and staid politically-correct society. Walking on the court hand-in-hand with coach before the Dayton game? Really? Seriously? No sh*t?

When are you people going to wake up and understand the Privacy Law thing???? May likely can't comment and even if he can, he is hiding or walking timidly along the privacy law line to maintain his innocence and ability to say "I said nothing." One can only comment on the facts .... which is that these two former students are going through the re-enrollment process. What I like about what he said is that he must have seen both packages so the good news is that the speculation over whether Kwamain would or wouldn't has been answered. Those are the facts. Nothing else is factual until that re-enrollment is done and they are back in. There is a chance that their re-enrollment packages are not complete? Yes? Last time I checked, premarital sex -- consensual or not --- was still against the moral terpitude of the Catholic/Jesuit principals, yes? And no matter how tight you walk this thin wire of a tightrope, you are still likely to only get a minor consensus in supporting the manner in which it was handled.

Also, just because its "in the paper" does NOT make it true. KSDK is reporting the students are going to reinstated "according to Willie Reed Sr." Let me ask this: When did Willie Reed Sr. become a SLU admissions counselor, demn of admission, or all-around guiding light? Isn't this the same guy who said his son was going to Kansas State a few short months ago? If it is determined he lied about that, what makes you think he's telling the truth now? This is the bull-rush method of the truth --- preplacing the "facts" in the public in order to make them come true.

I welcome the rush of exuberance that the youth of this board delivers but I also get the feeling that there is a lack of understanding in how the game of life is played in today's litigious and staid politically-correct society. Walking on the court hand-in-hand with coach before the Dayton game? Really? Seriously? No sh*t?

-thank you Taj, imo you hit the nail on the head

+1

You never have to take anything back if you stay above the fray. There is no %s in it for anything to be said by anyone.