Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

Wasn't it you guys that were recently something like $7 million over budget for your athletic department? Ouch. If I was a business school student there I would be very worried about my future.

Didn't your softball coach get hired away by a D2 school? That must sting. I've also heard that Darin wishes he was back at Central Missouri too. Wouldn't shock me to see you all lose your baseball coach to another D2 school.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't your softball coach get hired away by a D2 school? That must sting. I've also heard that Darin wishes he was back at Central Missouri too. Wouldn't shock me to see you all lose your baseball coach to another D2 school.

Haha softball...Nice. Our womens Field Hockey team was terrible this year too if you want to take shot at that.

and if we win basketball, thats not a sport either

Basketball is a great sport. I prefer to deal in things that are realistic though. You guys have no chance. Dude Peay waxed you all, Portland beat you, you couldn't get the ball across halfcourt against Kyrie Irving-less Duke. Loe and Slacecich are softer than your men's soccer team. Just utterly hopeless. It is going to be an epic beatdown. I fear for your players safety.

Wait, so soccer isn't relevant but softball is? Umm, okay? I'd be more worried about being $7 mil over budget than losing a softball coach. Then again I'm getting that poor SLU eduaction, so what do I know?

Basketball is a great sport. I prefer to deal in things that are realistic though. You guys have no chance. Dude Peay waxed you all, Portland beat you, you couldn't get the ball across halfcourt against Kyrie Irving-less Duke. Loe and Slacecich are softer than your men's soccer team. Just utterly hopeless. It is going to be an epic beatdown. I fear for your players safety.

Yo hoosier please stop disrespecting your people with the incorrect use of ya'll.

Thanks,

Dirtyrican

Since you aren't playing us any longer, maybe you can squeeze Arkansas State in 3 times next year.

The rest of the Duke players are terrible. You make a great point.

No, they aren't terrible. They're probably pretty similar to what you all will see in Springfield to be honest. We would've put up a pretty good fight at Cameron Indoor. I know this, Clark Kellogg wouldn't have had to go into his filler material before the under 16 timeout in the first half if we were playing Dook.

No, they aren't terrible. They're probably pretty similar to what you all will see in Springfield to be honest. We would've put up a pretty good fight at Cameron Indoor. I know this, Clark Kellogg wouldn't have had to go into his filler material before the under 16 timeout in the first half if we were playing Dook.

So, Missouri State is similar to an Irving-less Duke? ...Really?

you guys are pretty similar to Duke. both undefeated. both ranked in the top 25. both with a starting line-up of mcdonalds all-americans. both have beaten top 10 teams this year.

you guys gonna get the number 1 overall seed this year?

You honestly believe what you just wrote?? Beating Michigan St... Kansas St... Butler... Marquette... but wait, MO St is gonna run with them. at cameron

Just like the good fight you gave Tulsa and Oklahoma State? Haha. Duke would beat you guys by 30 just like they did us.

nice missouri st. education

You honestly believe what you just wrote?? Beating Michigan St... Kansas St... Butler... Marquette... but wait, MO St is gonna run with them. at cameron

I'd say that all of those teams gave them a run. We wouldn't beat them. We would have taken out Oklahoma State if anyone had shown up besides Weems. When Ricks, Mallet, and Leonard start gelling we will be something. And then Scheer, the pride of Borgia. Man, we will be pretty good if that all happens. That's all I am saying.

Conversely I have seen flashes from McCall and Jordair Jett. And I like Cassity, but the foreigners are just so soft and so is Remekun. Without Mitchell and Reed you all could be Saint Bonaventure right now. That being said, I'm sure that everyone will improve under Majerus's tutelage but unless you get the big two back. Well...

I'd say that all of those teams gave them a run. We wouldn't beat them. We would have taken out Oklahoma State if anyone had shown up besides Weems. When Ricks, Mallet, and Leonard start gelling we will be something. And then Scheer, the pride of Borgia. Man, we will be pretty good if that all happens. That's all I am saying.

Conversely I have seen flashes from McCall and Jordair Jett. And I like Cassity, but the foreigners are just so soft and so is Remekun. Without Mitchell and Reed you all could be Saint Bonaventure right now. That being said, I'm sure that everyone will improve under Majerus's tutelage but unless you get the big two back. Well...

Ricks, Mallet, and Leonard have had over a year to gel, if they haven't yet, they aren't going to.