GDT: SLU v. Georgia

SluSignGuy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loe misses a three on our first possession, in and out.

Called for a foul on the other end, UGA misses both free throws

Cory deep in the post, passes to Loe at the top of the arc...

BOOM!

Robinson with a bucket on the other end, 3-2 SLU at 18:15

CORY JAMTIME, make it 5-2. Beauty of a one handed slam.

Dunk for UGA, Price makes it 8-4.

Cory loses it banging in traffic, transition bucket for UGA

8-6, MCCALL with an in and out three, Cory with an off board

Drop step and a bucket, 10-6

Cory with a major rejection,

Ball up in transition, Cassity for three on the left wing....

BANGGGG 13-6

Ellis baseline 15-footer, bucket. 17-8.

Lob pass stolen by Evans, gets drug down by some animal on UGA

2nd foul on UGA, Jett draws a blocking foul on a drive, to the line. Makes one, 18-8 SLU with 14:11.

Is that the most points in the first 6 minutes of a game in SLU history?

Conk called for a foul. 3 a piece on SLU and UGA.

EVANS with a steal. Beautiful. Quick hands.

Jett dumps it down low to a wide open Conklin who lays it in. 20-8 SLU with 12:20 left. Timeout Georgia.

Game about to slow down with this timeout and another on the next whistle.

I think Rammer just said Georgia has 7 turnovers so far. In less than 8 minutes. That's a good way to win.

Defensive rebound by Ellis inside. Another bullet pass from Jett to Conklin, but he can't finish this one.

Evans bowls someone over going for the rebound, and gets called for the loose ball foul. And there is your other timeout.

We should only have 18... anyone else see that? Scored kcs basket before the foul on the ground, and scored ces bucket after the inbound

I was confused by that possession as well, but Earl seemed to have it straightened out. He was expecting us to get that basket and the ball back afterwards. I didn't understand why, but that's what happened.

I was confused by that possession as well, but Earl seemed to have it straightened out. He was expecting us to get that basket and the ball back afterwards. I didn't understand why, but that's what happened.

Bucket down low for Georgia, then a turnover on a bad pass by Cody.

Foul on SLU on the other end, Georgia splits the free throws, 20-11 SLU with 11:11 on the clock.

Evans with a BEAUTIFUL shake and bake for a bucket, and 1. Anddd he actually makes the 1, so 23-11.

This is the first game I have watched this season. It is crazy that we went 4 years with Lisch and Liddell starting, now the lineup out there right now includes no one who really played last year. (AND WE HAD NO SENIORS LAST YEAR)

Georgia picks up their 5th foul after a missed free throw following a foul on Cassity on a breakaway.

Ellis misses a three, Conklin with the offensive board but he can't finish.

Another offensive foul on Georgia. Make that 6th. Next one sends us to the line. We have 7 on us already.

This is the first game I have watched this season. It is crazy that we went 4 years with Lisch and Liddell starting, now the lineup out there right now includes no one who really played last year. (AND WE HAD NO SENIORS LAST YEAR)

Just Kyle pretty much. I like this squad more and more every minute I watch. Assuming they all got along, this team with Kwamain and Willie would be terrifying.