SLUnatics cheers

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the "who can? The billi-can!" cheer?

• I like it, during gameplay.
    • I don't like it, ever.
    • I like it, but not during gameplay.

** rob LOE

The countdown became a joke. We got them so much with it in the second half. We had to test their intelligence.

I have 3 more big heads that will make appearances against Georgia. I can make a Rob Loe Cutout if people help.

Rob LOWE..this is how the actor spells his name. Give me a little credit BK18..I know how to spell our player's names ;)

Google some Rob Lowe images...there are some good ones out there.

False. I think the better question is who wouldn't know rob lowe from a picture.

(raises hand)

Thus, with me not knowing offhand who he is, no one else does, either.

kidding, obviously. Go for it, I'm all for more cutouts. They are hilarious

i think the majority of people know what Rob Lowe looks like. i remember last year when Rob LOE was on his SLU visit and blue crew was chanting "WE WANT ROB LOE" a bunch of people around me weren't aware there was a recruit in town and they were under the impression that rob lowe the actor was at the game...not sure why he'd ever be at a bills game but whatever.

even though that saxophone picture is great, i think it may be harder for some to recognize him in that picture.

GOTCHA gotcha. But would anyone know who Rob Lowe is from a picture?

Remember the SLU crowd is still a little older and almost everyone over the age of 40 has seen St Elmo's fire and the outsiders.

If you used a picture of Billy Hicks or Sodapop Curtis people would know who it was

Now if you used a Waynes World picture of Rob Lowe people would probably be confused.

i think the majority of people know what Rob Lowe looks like. i remember last year when Rob LOE was on his SLU visit and blue crew was chanting "WE WANT ROB LOE" a bunch of people around me weren't aware there was a recruit in town and they were under the impression that rob lowe the actor was at the game...not sure why he'd ever be at a bills game but whatever.

even though that saxophone picture is great, i think it may be harder for some to recognize him in that picture.

Posted Image