Re-Entry?

its possible that you could re-enter if you are a student season ticket holder since your ticket is just your ID. if not though, i really don't know. i feel like ive seen signs that say no re-entry, but i wouldn't expect a full house obviously tonight so who knows.

its possible that you could re-enter if you are a student season ticket holder since your ticket is just your ID. if not though, i really don't know. i feel like ive seen signs that say no re-entry, but i wouldn't expect a full house obviously tonight so who knows.

No, just a regular season ticket holder. Thanks for the input though. Probably one of those sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't allowed things...

No, just a regular season ticket holder. Thanks for the input though. Probably one of those sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't allowed things...

yeah i agree. maybe on a night like tonight, someone may be of more help. i feel like if you called chaifetz they would just say no even though theres a chance that if you talked to someone at the game, they'd let you back in.

There are signs at the door that say No Re-Entry, for what it's worth. I've never tried, but from my experiences at Chaifetz, the ushers there are a lot more uptight than I was during my Busch Stadium/Muny usher days.

Why do you need to reenter? There might be another way to accomplish whatever you're trying to do.

There are signs at the door that say No Re-Entry, for what it's worth. I've never tried, but from my experiences at Chaifetz, the ushers there are a lot more uptight than I was during my Busch Stadium/Muny usher days.

Why do you need to reenter? There might be another way to accomplish whatever you're trying to do.

Just a meeting with a student group on campus that's at 7:30. Ideally, I'd catch a bit of the first half, leave, then come back after halftime. Might just wait and come for the second half.

And that avatar is still incredible. Chip chip.

see they need to be more flexible especially with the students. surely there is someone you can talk to before the game and get that cleared.

while we are chaifetz, does anyone else get irked when they see our ushers dressed in maroon? my gosh, surely the powers to be can dress the staff in school colors.

see they need to be more flexible especially with the students. surely there is someone you can talk to before the game and get that cleared.

while we are chaifetz, does anyone else get irked when they see our ushers dressed in maroon? my gosh, surely the powers to be can dress the staff in school colors.

It's because of the company, global spectrum. I had an internship with them the summer before my senior year, so I never got to usher any of the basketball games, but I agree 100%. In zero way does maroon make sense.

It's because of the company, global spectrum. I had an internship with them the summer before my senior year, so I never got to usher any of the basketball games, but I agree 100%. In zero way does maroon make sense.

so global spectrum cant wear blue shirts?

Just a meeting with a student group on campus that's at 7:30. Ideally, I'd catch a bit of the first half, leave, then come back after halftime. Might just wait and come for the second half.

And that avatar is still incredible. Chip chip.

Ha, thanks.

Probably your best bet is to try to make a deal with one of the ushers or their manager, who should understand your situation. If you know someone not using a ticket, that would also make it a lot easier. Or just come for the second half because your ticket won't scan twice.

As for the usher colors, I'm pretty sure that's a company decision and Global Spectrum hosts dozens of venues. The uniforms are probably based on company policy and not specific to each venue.

http://media.eventbooking.com/79919_10.pdf

Typically there is one or perhaps two doors specified for re-entry, which is why all the others say "no re-entry." I can't believe there isn't one at Chaifetz.

(Well, yeah, I guess I could believe it, since it's us. There's also some sort of cruel joke that could be made in regard to missing our two best players, but I'll refrain.)

Typically there is one or perhaps two doors specified for re-entry, which is why all the others say "no re-entry." I can't believe there isn't one at Chaifetz.

(Well, yeah, I guess I could believe it, since it's us. There's also some sort of cruel joke that could be made in regard to missing our two best players, but I'll refrain.)

I caught it, just like she did.

... :blink: