did you answer the question that asks what would prompt you
to increase the amount you give?

Other than fixing Lorenzini it seems they don't seem to know what
their other problems are.

Perhaps we should name a few; I 'll start off with TV and Radio coverage
of the away games-assuming most of us go to home games-if home games
do get on TV I think they should be broadcast after the
games are over

The easiest problem for them to fix would be for the ushers to hold people up until play has stopped. For some reason they seem unwilling to do it.

Its kind of sad that they need to do that. You would think that would be common sense but for some reason people just dont get it.

Free beer would be nice...

Is it possible to vote you into some position of power?

Its kind of sad that they need to do that. You would think that would be common sense but for some reason people just dont get it.

Is it possible to vote you into some position of power?

Yeah, you would think it is common sense...unfortunately people don't care about what others see, or I should say, don't see. They really need to start doing that, just like the Blues do. You show up late, you stand and wait for the next whistle or timeout. Fortunately KMbilliken gets there plenty early, and the Dude shows up 2.5 seconds before tipoff, so we are good where we sit. I've had problems in the past and yelling at people doesn't seem to help unfortunately.

I have 4 season tickets. My Wife & I (both alums) and our two young sons.

I try to teach my boys that you wait near the entrance of the section until play stops before going to your seats.

It is amazing how many "adults" push past my kids to get to their seats.

This year I've taken on the habit of loudly "reminding" them why we are doing this in hopes of educating those pushing through.

It cracks me up when a 20-something hears me and just stops with a kind of "I never thought of that" look on his face. ;)

The 40-somethings just keep walking. :(

I have 4 season tickets. My Wife & I (both alums) and our two young sons.

I try to teach my boys that you wait near the entrance of the section until play stops before going to your seats.

It is amazing how many "adults" push past my kids to get to their seats.

This year I've taken on the habit of loudly "reminding" them why we are doing this in hopes of educating those pushing through.

It cracks me up when a 20-something hears me and just stops with a kind of "I never thought of that" look on his face. ;)

The 40-somethings just keep walking. :(

+1 Got to love it!!

Once we teach adults this lesson, then we need to work on explainig to adults about accelaration and merge lanes on the Interstates and why they 1/4 to 1/2 mile in length and not 100 feet!!

+1 Got to love it!!

Once we teach adults this lesson, then we need to work on explainig to adults about accelaration and merge lanes on the Interstates and why they 1/4 to 1/2 mile in length and not 100 feet!!

+1 . . . I thought I was the only one that went nuts about this. Unbelievably frustrating. You would think after driving for 30 years some of these people would figure it out! ;)

+1 . . . I thought I was the only one that went nuts about this. Unbelievably frustrating. You would think after driving for 30 years some of these people would figure it out! ;)

Believe it gets worse with age, not better. :(