Bullshit

Doman

Reasons Iowa got ripped. Once again congrads on the win im just blowing of steam.

The shot clock dude- what an idiot!!! this was a bunch of ###### it dont talk a rocket scientist to run a shotclock.

The clock dont stop after you make a game winner!!! it keeps running!

The finally play was a charge on Sloan.

Steve Alford needs fired!

Once again congrads on the win and good luck but these are big reasons Iowa didnt win the game total bull****

There was no charge on the CS pass at the end of the game ... the ball was gone and the call is at the refs discretion. It had no effect on the play and is usually not called after the pass is made.

So it dont matter you here.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Young man everyone that plays us feels like you at the end of the game: no way they(slu) should have won or been close.

Coaching/Coaching a justments beat you tonight.

By the way, I loved Steve when he was at sms. He was one of the best coaches in the valley. What happened?

I dont know what you were watching but that was a charge i understand that the ref didnt call it at the end of the game like that. I also if you can see been stressed out being a big fan of Iowa we lost so many close games ever since alford became coach at Iowa the opponent has had 26 game winners versus us compared to Iowa's 3. Iowa has battled some adversity losing 5 scholly players this year and i have to hand it to you, you guys came back and won and you deserved it. Iowa sure didnt and by the way im in 8th grade and i dont have the best typing skills.

This Hawkeye graduate...must be as there aren't too many SLU Grads that write like him is a rip. He talks about the score keeper smoking pot...I got my idea of who was hitting the chronic tonight and it is not the score keeper!!!