OT: Does STL have any Movie Theatre Restaurants?

I am curious here in Dallas/Ft. Worth there is a proliferation of these Movie Theatre Restaurant places Movie Tavern, Cinema Movie Grill etc. You pay for a movie and it is a regular theatre but you have a table and place an order with a waitress. You can get standard movie stuff like popcorn but you can get appetizers, burgers, pizza, nachos, salads etc. They also have beer which is great.

Most of them will show the Cowboys games or other big time sports events.

Are there any places like this in STL? If so where I haven't seen any but I've lived out of town for a while now.

I am curious here in Dallas/Ft. Worth there is a proliferation of these Movie Theatre Restaurant places Movie Tavern, Cinema Movie Grill etc. You pay for a movie and it is a regular theatre but you have a table and place an order with a waitress. You can get standard movie stuff like popcorn but you can get appetizers, burgers, pizza, nachos, salads etc. They also have beer which is great.

Are there any places like this in STL? If so where I haven't seen any but I've lived out of town for a while now.

The Ritz tried it for awhile but I think it failed. The moolah does a little of this. Several places have a bar.

The Ritz's set-up was half-a$$ed -- it tried to shove the concept into a space that wasn't meant for it.

I think it's a trend that comes and goes, and it's really difficult to make money at. The Cervantes tried to do this way back in the '80s in the space that turned into the expansion of Straub's (back side, along Maryland Plaza) in the CWE.

The Ritz's set-up was half-a$$ed -- it tried to shove the concept into a space that wasn't meant for it.

I think it's a trend that comes and goes, and it's really difficult to make money at. The Cervantes tried to do this way back in the '80s in the space that turned into the expansion of Straub's (back side, along Maryland Plaza) in the CWE.

Is breast feeding while dining in public a trend?

Moolah, near SLU across street on Lindell; mostly couch seating downstairs. Balcony seating standard movie type. Does well shows first run movies.

Cocktails, beer, restaurant food, and normal popcorn concession stands unless they changed recently. Cool building with bowling on lower level which

means counting student union and Moolah there are two bowling alleys on or near campus, as well