root for romar or not to root for romar

He's in our past, and I'm concerned with the present and future of my team the SLU Billikens...not too much that we can do about the past. I'm also 110% behind our current HC Brad Soderberg who I believe will get us back to the NCAA Tourney.

Soderberg never gets the SLU job with Romar hiring him as an assistant in the first place. Soderberg NEVER even gets an interview if he wasn't Romar's top assistant. No brainer. SLU fans should root for Romar.

for getting the Huskies back to the dance in only 2 seasons. While, I think he did little while here, especially in recruiting and treated us to the worst nationally televised game in the history of college hoops (GT game), he's a solid coach. But I'll be cheering for UAB as I will for all CUSA teams. By the way are we going to see any of the NCAA bucks out of this thing, or are we giving it up because of the move to the A-10?

slu72,

They won't make the Sweet 16 in my bracket as the St. Joes Hawks are going to beat them in the 2nd round game. Soon we will all be conference brothers, but I am just getting a jump start rooting for St. Joes. Besides seeing them play last year and really liking the way Jameer Nelson plays ball...I want to see them prove the creep Packer WRONG!

though I think Brad Soderberg has them on the right track. Let's see if Liddell becomes eligible, if Brad's system becomes more uptempo with the athleticism possibly increasing, and SLU get into the NCAA, before saying that the program is better off.

Let's see what was Romar's record his last two seasons? I know it was 9-7 his last year and I don't think it was much different the year before (8-8??). I only see Soderberg up by 1 in conference record.