Upset Watch

brianstl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big East is taking it in the arse right now. If Marquette goes down I doubt anyone would have predicted only one win (in OT no less) from Marq, ND, G-town and Villanova.

I'm really torn- Lo is coaching UW, but tickets down there will be much easier to get on Sat. if Marquette wins.

Looks like UW has brought a good crowd down from the Great Northwest.

I'm really torn- Lo is coaching UW, but tickets down there will be much easier to get on Sat. if Marquette wins.

Looks like UW has brought a good crowd down from the Great Northwest.

Wow, Romar declines to call a timeout and just tells pondexter to go score....I like it!

Wow, Romar declines to call a timeout and just tells pondexter to go score....I like it!

Bow down to Washington (and Coach Lorenzo)!

So the much maligned Pac-10 takes down Marquette and the Big East. Quincy P. is a star player. As usual the Eastern Block talking heads are full of beans. Welcome to the Left Coast and the Pacific Time Zone.

No need to call timeout there, just let Quincy P. go one on one and take the ball to the hoop. He is a very difficult matchup problem.

Big East is 1-3 today, and Villanova was lucky to beat the 15 seed, Robert Morris. Nova was down 9 with about 3 minutes left.

I hope the Galloping Gaels stick it to Nova on Saturday.