Moratorium on anti-Mizzou posts

smitty

Yes, Mizzou had a terrible season - leave it alone. You would think that by reading this board that we all have a severe inferiority complex by taking extreme joy in the failure of Mizzou this year. I encourage everybody to talk about relevant SLU topics and leave Mizzou out of it. Pfunk is right. We all enjoy it when Mizzou fails but then when they do have a quality win and a Mizzou fan gloats on this board we tell them to go to hell.

Offical Billikens.com sponsor of Orlando Stewart

You don't see posts about SLU on mizzou message boards except when we when a big game then there is usually one short thread. Some people over hear are way to obsessed with MU. Do I even want to know what SPUMAC is supposed to stand for?

I agree - ignore the jerks from Mizzou. They come on here and bait those of you who are dumb enough to respond and are laughing all the time. Now I am not referencing the recent thread about Liddel - that was more about A10 and him then SLU per se. Best thing to do is let the thread die by not responding at all.