It was fun . . .

AB34

Helluva an effort. Think the team played well. Wish the crowd would have stepped up more. Was good in spurts, but disappointed more people weren't on their feet for turning-point possessions.

Crawford was stellar. He hit one three and XU called a TO, Cassity just looked to the bench and threw his hands up. KC had a hand in his face all night.

We gave it our best shot. Still 3 more good games to go and can make an impression. A four seed is not out of question still. Let's keep supporting the Billikids. I still think we are a dangerous team in the A-10 tourney.

See y'all on Saturday night.

Very very good game tonight. You guys have a good young team, a great arena, and a great student section. I came away very impressed and I am looking forward to our matchups next year. Glad to have you here in the A10. It's never easy to take down the 800lbG though.

No one wants to play at the Fetz...X made some circus shots, but ultimately, they are a more skilled team than we are. Remember, this is one of the top teams in the A-10 and we were supposedly the floormats of the A-10 this year. I love this team and we are going to be tough as ###### the next couple years. No one, including Xavier, will want to play these Bills.

Davola

agree... good atmosphere tonight but I was in the good seats for once... right behind the good doctor (fetz)... and I couldn't believe how hard it was to get people up before the last few minutes. There were a few points at the 8 to 9:00 minute mark in the secoond half that i thought a little more crowd noise would have made a difference... get up all of you old white men... yell and cheer and feel youthful. its fun... I promise.

agree... good atmosphere tonight but I was in the good seats for once... right behind the good doctor (fetz)... and I couldn't believe how hard it was to get people up before the last few minutes. There were a few points at the 8 to 9:00 minute mark in the secoond half that i thought a little more crowd noise would have made a difference... get up all of you old white men... yell and cheer and feel youthful. its fun... I promise.

I don't know if Fox muted the decibel level vs how ESPNU monitored it at the Dayton game, but the noise level didn't seem to match the UD game. Guess you had to be there to really judge. Overall, the student section looked scary and loud in their FT defense, but any 800 lb gorilla worth his salt doesn't rattle easy. I thought for sure Love would miss both as those white baloons and fat heads would make him flinch. And when the cameras did pan to the "geezer" sections it looked they were sitting on their hands. C'mon, folks, it ain't a curling match or a PGA tournament for cripes sake! Didn't see the good Dr. C hit the floor at any time like he did at Dayton. Maybe security told him to cool his jets or he'd be tossed. :)

I don't know if Fox muted the decibel level vs how ESPNU monitored it at the Dayton game, but the noise level didn't seem to match the UD game. Guess you had to be there to really judge. Overall, the student section looked scary and loud in their FT defense, but any 800 lb gorilla worth his salt doesn't rattle easy. I thought for sure Love would miss both as those white baloons and fat heads would make him flinch. And when the cameras did pan to the "geezer" sections it looked they were sitting on their hands. C'mon, folks, it ain't a curling match or a PGA tournament for cripes sake! Didn't see the good Dr. C hit the floor at any time like he did at Dayton. Maybe security told him to cool his jets or he'd be tossed. :)

Yeah speaking of the oldies at the game i was sitting next to one for most of the game. I was sitting right behind xavier's fans section behind their bench a couple rows up and this old prick kept telling me to quit leaning forward because he couldnt see. Finally towards the end of the game he got up and left. He must have got sick of me leaning forward and standing all the time during the game. Its a basketball game people have fun and if ur not having fun dont ruin it for other people who want to have fun.

Yeah speaking of the oldies at the game i was sitting next to one for most of the game. I was sitting right behind xavier's fans section behind their bench a couple rows up and this old prick kept telling me to quit leaning forward because he couldnt see. Finally towards the end of the game he got up and left. He must have got sick of me leaning forward and standing all the time during the game. Its a basketball game people have fun and if ur not having fun dont ruin it for other people who want to have fun.

Why was there a guy sitting in that area wearing a full Indiana warm-up outfit, complete with striped pants? It's strokes like that who drive me nuts at these games.

Glad you ignored the old coot.

I watched the end of the tape delay when I got home, and it did not sound as loud as it was in person. Still, a lot of our fans need to DO SOMETHING. People in this city are way too used to watching baseball.

Why was there a guy sitting in that area wearing a full Indiana warm-up outfit, complete with striped pants? It's strokes like that who drive me nuts at these games.

Glad you ignored the old coot.

What was said on here in another topic that Crawford went to Indiana and then transfered to Xavier so I guess maybe thats why but still doesnt make sense to me why they would be here.

the whole place stood from about 4 minutes left till the end. that has never happened in my entire billiken fandom. baby steps.

Helluva an effort. Think the team played well. Wish the crowd would have stepped up more. Was good in spurts, but disappointed more people weren't on their feet for turning-point possessions.

Crawford was stellar. He hit one three and XU called a TO, Cassity just looked to the bench and threw his hands up. KC had a hand in his face all night.

We gave it our best shot. Still 3 more good games to go and can make an impression. A four seed is not out of question still. Let's keep supporting the Billikids. I still think we are a dangerous team in the A-10 tourney.

See y'all on Saturday night.

AB34-

I think that was the first time in tournament play this year that I sat down in your section. NOBODY stands up with the exception of your crew (including Davola and Dirty and Big Guy). Every time I rose (usually to yell at the refs), I found myself being the only one around me. At least I didnt spill a beer on anybody.

Am I the only one that thinks KM should have gone to the hoop instead of putting up the three? He had the lane, but I guess the couple times he got blocked earlier may have effected his decision.

i have no problem with that shot. he was open and he had shot well on the night whereas the drive by kwamain was no where near successful for the night. no way they would have let him get off a lane shot. they would have hammered him and the refs would have swallowed the whistle.

i have no problem with that shot. he was open and he had shot well on the night whereas the drive by kwamain was no where near successful for the night. no way they would have let him get off a lane shot. they would have hammered him and the refs would have swallowed the whistle.

I took a look at it they had someone down there to prollly block the shot and thats what Earl Austin said on Franks show today.