GDT: Xavier @ SLU

Pistol

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLU is playing well and so is X but we are in the lead at the half by 6pts

That is as good as I could've hoped. I am so pumped up right now.

Willie REED is having the game of the season for him, Mitchell is on fire from outside.

need to get Cassity going on the offensive end he has contributed with ast but needs to hit a few shots.

SLU crowd is pumped this is great.

Thank god I don't have to rely on Cincinnati Reds Baseball to get me through summer.

Watching on fox sports Ohio or Cincinnati whatever it's called. These announcers are really annoying and ill prepared. Cincinnati must be the hub of douchebag announcers. Oh and look. A brennemen family member on a commercial.

Outstanding start for Willie and KM. Keep it up and get cassity going. Cassity is doing a pretty solid job on crawford. If they could just stop Love on the oboards. I should have driven down. Shoot.

Outstanding start for Willie and KM. Keep it up and get cassity going. Cassity is doing a pretty solid job on crawford. If they could just stop Love on the oboards. I should have driven down. Shoot.

we'll have to keep giving KC help with Crawford, and yeah, keeping them off the o-boards is going to be huge. nothing like a put back after a strong defensive effort.

Just when I want to rip someone's head off for settling for a quick 3 we start hitting them again!!!!!!!!!!!!

God this is great so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one Bud American Ale from nirvana..................

I don't want to jinx anything, but does anybody have any idea what our RPI will be if we win tonight? Maybe mid to low 70s?

Watching on fox sports Ohio or Cincinnati whatever it's called. These announcers are really annoying and ill prepared. Cincinnati must be the hub of douchebag announcers. Oh and look. A brennemen family member on a commercial.

We can't let Willie get in any foul trouble...if so we are in big trouble.

Charlotte up by 40 at ho,e over St. Martelli. Looks like the Bonnies will keep the Fordham Flash winless at home in the league. GeeDub up five over La Salle with under 4 to go.

Yeesh, St. Joe is bad this year. I hope this is a transitional year and not the end of a strong program.