Out of Town Guests

Mobile-iken

There is this really good Tex-Mex style place on Grand named Del-Taco. I recommend the Big Fat Chicken Tacos. The building is really quirky it is kinda shaped like a UFO. Get the Del Scorcho Sauce it'll put hair on your b*%$z. Then go across the street to the gas station and buy 12 40 oz. Easy Drinkin' Busch-Lites and Shot GUN THEM. Then use rollers to paint yourself with Pure White Latex Paint from Home Depot go to the FETZ and scream your ###es off.

That is STL Flava.

There is this really good Tex-Mex style place on Grand named Del-Taco. I recommend the Big Fat Chicken Tacos. The building is really quirky it is kinda shaped like a UFO. Get the Del Scorcho Sauce it'll put hair on your b*%$z. Then go across the street to the gas station and buy 12 40 oz. Easy Drinkin' Busch-Lites and Shot GUN THEM. Then use rollers to paint yourself with Pure White Latex Paint from Home Depot go to the FETZ and scream your ###es off.

That is STL Flava.

Ghetto hood style!

That is STL Flava.

+100

Exactly Thicks, that is how I roll. Actually last time I was in town, around Christmas, I stopped at Del Taco about 1:30 AM to get some appetizers on my way to the Buttery on Grand.

That is STL Flava.

That's hilarious. Just order one of everything with the word "macho" in front of it and feed a small army for about ten bucks. You gotta love crinkle fries from a mexican joint in the shape of a space ship. Best 2:30 am sober-up-before-the-drive-home food in midtown.

That is STL Flava.

hahahaha. absolut TRUF.

oh, if i could make one suggestion: make sure to be extra, extra grateful to the window lady, smile like you'll be calmly on your way, put it into gear... and LAWN JOB THE ###### OUT OF THE BUSHES ON GRAND. THAT would truly complete the STL Teezler® ets-sperience.