Blizzard in the Forecast!

bills10

I can't wait for this one! I got this quote from the X board:

"No disrespect to the Spiders, but beating the Billikens in St. Louis is going to be a more arduous task than beating Richmond in Cincinnati"

You better believe it! I hope that we make snowmen out of the Musketeers

It is really cool to see how other teams are now fearing us and the Fetz. Great job by a bunch of young kids.

X game is the "over the hump" game for the Billikids. They're what Gonzaga is to St. Mary's, a bully that must be dealt with. X is king of the hill, the evil empire, Santaanna vs the Alamo all rolled into one. They're coming in here to take the mission and put down the revolution. Draw the line in the sand and send the Mouseketeers packing. May the great blizzard of 2010 cover them once and for all! I predict a sellout crowd for Wednesday.

Or maybe they just decided that they weren't going to put the shirts on anyway. ;)

It's probably a combination of your reasons. Hey, you saw me at the Library Annex after Dayton- I still had mine on.

I left my season ticket seats to go over and sit by my parents and some friends behind the students at halftime, and my dad actually had his Blue Out shirt on with no other shirt underneath it- meaning that he changed at some point at the arena before the game. Apologies to anyone who saw a really pale middle-aged guy shirtless in the men's room that day, but you have to admire his dedication.