Our young Mr. Ellis has arrived!

Billikan

B)

Cody is in town, at SLU, and very happy to be here. Let's get him a nice welcoming gift--a win on the road!!!!!!!!!!

HooRah!!! I'd be glad to go to campus and give him a personal greeting, but that would probably have the NCAA disqualify him. I'm very anxious to see him on the court. I know there's a sentiment to red shirt, and that may be the best course of action. But I think if he's half the player we expect, he can help us greatly in conference play.

Poor kid leaves a beautiful coastal summer day in Perth for what may be the coldest day in St. Louis in the last year or two. I hope he owns a winter coat.

I am sick and tired of this cold weather. I ran this morning for a couple of hours and my eyelashes were actually freezing. HOWEVER, seeing this topic on the Billiken Board warmed me up immediately!!!! It is GREAT to have you here, Cody!!!! And don't worry about the weather, it is normally around 70 and sunny in St. Louis from January to April... :P :P :P

I realize it's cold in the LOU, but considering our day time high today was 10 below zero,

you won't get alot of sympathy from me. I went to the local YMCA this morning around 7am

and it was 24 below and that's not counting the wind chill. We also have about 2 feet of snow

on the ground here in northcentral iowa.

A bills win tonite would make my spirits better

I realize it's cold in the LOU, but considering our day time high today was 10 below zero,

you won't get alot of sympathy from me. I went to the local YMCA this morning around 7am

and it was 24 below and that's not counting the wind chill. We also have about 2 feet of snow

Welcome Cody Ellis.

it was 50+ in denver today. i was in the parking lot circling, screaming i don't give a f!#% with my windows down and my system up.

Poor kid leaves a beautiful coastal summer day in Perth for what may be the coldest day in St. Louis in the last year or two. I hope he owns a winter coat.

I was thinking that he wouldn't be too fazed by the cold, as I figured that Perth would still have the winter season, but then I looked it up and found out that the record low in Perth is the freezing point.

Welcome to St. Louis Cody! Don't mind the cold!

Any word on his status for next Sat? I am sure it will take 2 months to get his name on his jersey but we should be able to figure out who he is.

Rammer and Earl acted like he would suit up next Saturday against Richmond. Said he had lost a little weight, down to 230.

Any word on his status for next Sat? I am sure it will take 2 months to get his name on his jersey but we should be able to figure out who he is.

Hopefully he'll be the kid who can put a ball through the hoop on the road. That will let me know he hasn't been playing yet this season :angry:

Rammer and Earl acted like he would suit up next Saturday against Richmond. Said he had lost a little weight, down to 230.

I'd say that's some good news as to his weight. I was figuring that since he hasn't played competitively since the U-19 World Championships this summer, if there was any fluctuation in his weight it would be that he gained some weight and might be a step slower. Instead, if he has lost around 10 pounds, then he might be a little bit lighter on his feet and might not take as long to truly get into game shape!