Loe or Ellis

WVBilliken

So let's assume that Ellis does not qualify for the second semester but does for next fall. Let's say Rob Low wants to come to SLU. Who do we take?

Ellis. He is supposedly more ready to contribute immediately. If he does not qualify he probably will not enroll at SLU.

I would imagine it wont be a problem.

I dont see reid coming back and I will be shocked if Eckerle comes back on scholarship next year.

Why don't you see Reid coming back - the last we had heard was that he had a concussion and the bunion problem - sounds like a red shirt coming for him.

Why don't you see Reid coming back - the last we had heard was that he had a concussion and the bunion problem - sounds like a red shirt coming for him.

No real reason just a gut feeling.

Im pretty sure at least one guy wont be back and he would seem like the one to go.

He wasnt getting any playing time at the beginning of the year befor the problems.

I just dont see all the guys coming back and he's the only guy I wouldnt be suprised to see leave

If both want to come both will be here.

They both appear to be significant upgrades to our roster. I fully expect 2 or 3 players to leave the team in the offseason.

Eckerle is not an upgrade. If the Billikens have to play him that means the guards have regressed. imo. He does not shoot from the floor any better than the guards we have or hit free throws more accurately. I'm a little tired of players who hustle and dive for balls but do little else. (like scoring and playing defense consistently.