My message to Willie Reed this Offseason

I will admit, hes an extreme ecto, tough to put on weight, but I was the same way and now look at me. This is what I tell my broskis when they look at me and say man I just can't put on weight for nothin bro. It's simple, its just gonna take some guts. Here is what I would tell the offseason Willie Reed.

*****"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I dont care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that crap down and eat. Thats your breakfast.

At this point you all may be thinking im nuts, but im dead serious.

For lunch youre gonna eat Chinese food. Now I dont want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullcrap. I dont care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You cant let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.

For dinner youre gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you dont like sardines, dont put them on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that sucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that stuff over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the ###### out of it.

Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that sucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.

Now youre on the clock. After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you youre full. Dont listen to that garbage. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. Im telling you now, youre going to get three or four pieces in and youre gonna want to quit. You freaking cant quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you cant finish it, dont you ever come back to me and tell me you cant gain weight."*******

and there you have it, throw in a day or two like that each week and then come back and tell me you can't put no weight on. Id say do that willie, and push/pull heavy ass weights. Sometimes you gotta be extreme to get in the league bros

And you plan to do this professionally?

Just because a person is an ectomorph and doesn't gain weight quickly doesn't mean their arteries can't clog up with cholesterol! Do you want him to have a heart attack before he is a senior?

this is a two time a week type meal regimine, the other days would consist of around 5 thousand semi-clean cals and heavy compound lifting, deads, cleans, squats, lunges, overhead presses, bench press, heavy rows would make up the core of his routine. Of course plyos and core conditioning work.

Im telling ya hed be a flat out machine broski

this is a two time a week type meal regimine, the other days would consist of around 5 thousand semi-clean cals and heavy compound lifting, deads, cleans, squats, lunges, overhead presses, bench press, heavy rows would make up the core of his routine. Of course plyos and core conditioning work.

Im telling ya hed be a flat out machine broski

He gained 20 pounds last summer under the direction of the capable SLU strength and conditioning staff, and he'll surely be able to pack on another 10-20 this summer, even without your recommendations.

I don't think we want him to gain the weight too fast, as it would be more difficult to retain the quick jumping ability he has and any shooting touch he has. A more gradual gain is appropriate.

My cousin is a bodybuilder — natural — and has won championships. You look small compared to him. He wouldn't have any of his clients, whom he trains, eating the way you've suggested.

He gained 20 pounds last summer under the direction of the capable SLU strength and conditioning staff, and he'll surely be able to pack on another 10-20 this summer, even without your recommendations.

I don't think we want him to gain the weight too fast, as it would be more difficult to retain the quick jumping ability he has and any shooting touch he has. A more gradual gain is appropriate.

My cousin is a bodybuilder — natural — and has won championships. You look small compared to him. He wouldn't have any of his clients, whom he trains, eating the way you've suggested.

Greg Oden is a perfect reason for this... He lifted way too much while he was knee rehabbing, gained too much weight in his upper body and his lower body couldnt take it. You want to gain weight, but you have to do it in moderation.

eat big to get big bro its simple as that. And I neve said the SLU staff wasn't capable I'm sure they are. He put on a noticable amount of weight in the offseason no doubt.

And cool story about your cousin broski, different strokes for different folks

There is a difference between training for a fight/competition and a basketball game. You should learn this if you want to do it professionally.

I have trained everyone from hooters tour golfers all the way to nfl combine hopefuls broski, I understand there is a difference

when I train for a fight I train in tapout so its more explosive endurance circuit training with more emphasis on improving aerobic endurance and efficiancy

I have trained everyone from hooters tour golfers all the way to nfl combine hopefuls broski, I understand there is a difference

when I train for a fight I train in tapout so its more explosive endurance circuit training with more emphasis on improving aerobic endurance and efficiancy

and you just throw plyos out the window. good idea! I guess you pay for what you get.

alright is this a real person talking? I honest to God cannot figure out if you are joking with every one of these posts.

Dead serious I'm a man of many ventures but back to basketball talk by request bros

alright well we're all aware that willie needs to bulk up but we don't need your meat head remedy. I don't know why you felt the need to post this

alright well we're all aware that willie needs to bulk up but we don't need your meat head remedy. I don't know why you felt the need to post this

I should ignore this c**p, but do have an important queston here, "Do you have a cure for cancer too?" If so, please go on SLU's Med School board and post it. This guy is more irritating than Billiphan, Metz, T2 combined. Begone!

SpritoftheEat is a joke. He can come by my military style workouts with Willie this off-season. Nothing by pushups, pull ups, creatine, and PB&J sandwiches.....Oh and lots of ladies, Tiger Woods style.

SpritoftheEat is a joke. He can come by my military style workouts with Willie this off-season. Nothing by pushups, pull ups, creatine, and PB&J sandwiches.....Oh and lots of ladies, Tiger Woods style.

He needs to be on the kid workout. Long runs, slingers, beer and ciggies. The kid is would be a beast.