Husker Dirt?

Anybody got any dirt on these F*#@*%^ Huskers?

Well, they go to school in Nebraska. That has to suck.

I asked my friend from Nebraska if he was interested in going to the game. He said no. I asked him where his husker pride was and he said that it was football season and really there is no basketball season in Nebraska.

Anybody got any dirt on these F*#@*%^ Huskers?

Steve Harley graduated last year, or at least ran out his eligibility, and got slapped with a DUI a few months ago. He was the d-bag we played against last year who had the mohawk: http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/65517/st...leyfauxhawk.jpg

Which may or may not be worse than this: http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...;ATCLID=1280928

And it's too bad no wrestlers will be around to taunt: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=3532146

But for the current roster, most of these guys are new or young, so unless they did something in JUCO or high school, it would be hard to find.

I misread the title of this thread, thinking we would be discussing seminal Minnesota-based punk band Husker Du.

I read it the exact same way at first, and thought maybe an "OT" was missing. That actually would have been a chance for a pot shot at Mizzou, since the band broke up after a gig in Columbia. I give them credit for being one of the only, if not the only, American band to feature two umlauts in their name.

I read it the exact same way at first, and thought maybe an "OT" was missing. That actually would have been a chance for a pot shot at Mizzou, since the band broke up after a gig in Columbia. I give them credit for being one of the only, if not the only, American band to feature two umlauts in their name.

Oh, please don't do that... it would get MUTGR back out from under his rock to defend their honor. And whatever you do, please don't refer to the long, LONG list of scandals involving the basketball program. :lol:

Oh, please don't do that... it would get MUTGR back out from under his rock to defend their honor. And whatever you do, please don't refer to the long, LONG list of scandals involving the basketball program. :lol:

I certainly don't intend to do provoke that. I was just hoping some of those Columbia-style scandals crept their way up to Lincoln at some point, but those might be reserved for the football team. I'll ask a co-worker in Chicago who went to Nebraska; maybe he's heard something that we can use to taunt the umlaut-free Huskers.

Shame on you. Mötley Crüe. :lol: