Willie Reed

slufanskip

My point was we don't get to see practice, there may be a reason Kevin doesn't find him. We seem to be able to find Barry.

Have you attended any of the games? During the games Kevin is two busy trying to dribble away fromthe double team with his head down and never sees Conklin!! I could care less about practice. Kevin hasn't been able to get the ball to Conklin on the pick and roll. :rolleyes:

Have you attended any of the games? During the games Kevin is two busy trying to dribble away fromthe double team with his head down and never sees Conklin!! I could care less about practice. Kevin hasn't been able to get the ball to Conklin on the pick and roll. :rolleyes:

Chill out, Yes I've been to most games. I agree with what you're saying about Kevin to some extent, but think it's been better lately as he hasn't been trying to force the play as much lately. Somehow he is able to see Barry on the same play, I wonder why? Could it be Barry hits the shot in practice regularly and Brian doesn't. I'm not there, so I don't know and didn't say that's what it was .... just offered up a suggestion. Are you really saying you couldn't care less about practice and how what happens there affects what happens in a game?

They Have had an order for jerseys since the beginning of the season. The problem is, they are trying to get them with identical material to those that the players have, and the supplier has canceled the order three or 4 times. They said that they are hoping that they will be in within the next week though. Probably because I keep pestering them :rolleyes:

How about some authentic shorts. That's what I'm dying for...

Chill out, Yes I've been to most games. I agree with what you're saying about Kevin to some extent, but think it's been better lately as he hasn't been trying to force the play as much lately. Somehow he is able to see Barry on the same play, I wonder why? Could it be Barry hits the shot in practice regularly and Brian doesn't. I'm not there, so I don't know and didn't say that's what it was .... just offered up a suggestion. Are you really saying you couldn't care less about practice and how what happens there affects what happens in a game?

No, I do care about practice, but if you watch closely you will see if Kevin is coming from the corner to the key he can't complete the play. He has connected with Barry, but only when he is going toward the corner. There is less room for the defender to push Kevin away from the play going toward the baseline.

Sometimes we fail to state the obvious so I will: Great job RM!!

Kudos not only to WR for his hard work and improvement (STL - he's not the same player he was at the start of the year so no need to take shots about fans who suggested/thought he might redshirt) but also to RM for evaluating, recruiting and landing this guy. Since then, however, and most importantly, kudos to RM for coaching him. WR is probably not any stronger than he was at the start of the year, and with all the running/playing he may have actually lost some weight, but he sure is playing much better. Believe the same goes for BT, BC and BE. Before the season, many of us assumed that KM would help KL and TL while believing then that BE might be the key for this team and that is certainly coming true. I admit that in December I was getting close to giving up on BE in favor of the younger guys. Am sure glad RM did not.

Last year, recall that DB developed nicely as a big for us and gave us a late season boost. IMO, had BH not been injured most of the year, believe his progress would have been greater as well. Even so, BH had a better Senior year than Junior year. Maybe RM should get some credit for coaching our big men.

No, I do care about practice, but if you watch closely you will see if Kevin is coming from the corner to the key he can't complete the play. He has connected with Barry, but only when he is going toward the corner. There is less room for the defender to push Kevin away from the play going toward the baseline.

I'm only saying that I believe if Brian shows the ability to consistently hit the shot in practice, I find it hard to believe they don't look for it in games. It's pretty simple imo. I don't think they are running anything differently, there are just different reads out of the motion depending on what's happening on the floor. I can only say I haven't noticed a problem, but maybe I've missed it.

Did you knit a matching cap? if so, I'll take a set. A knitted WR jersey with a matching cap. Sweet

Guys, I'm trying to get as many #33 jerseys knitted as I can, but I'm so backed up on knitted bedpan orders that I can't even see straight. You can only get 4-5 uses out of them, so they're not that cost-affordable, but apparently old bastards just LOVE THEM! Gotta make that scrill, keep it ill, you swill?

Guys, I'm trying to get as many #33 jerseys knitted as I can, but I'm so backed up on knitted bedpan orders that I can't even see straight. You can only get 4-5 uses out of them, so they're not that cost-affordable, but apparently old bastards just LOVE THEM! Gotta make that scrill, keep it ill, you swill?

I've been meaning to talk to you about those bedpans, mine gave me a rash. I'd like my $149.95 back

I've been meaning to talk to you about those bedpans, mine gave me a rash. I'd like my $149.95 back

As my Grandma used to say, "Tough titty." And as Judge Schmales used to say, Spalding, "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!" I knit with a poison ivy/hemp hybrid yarn. If you keep using the pans, eventually the sores will burst from the friction and the THC will enter your bloodstream. Then you'll be smooth sailing. That is until the bedpan eventually unravels. Then you'll be hungry, itchy and covered in ######.

As my Grandma used to say, "Tough titty." And as Judge Schmales used to say, Spalding, "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!" I knit with a poison ivy/hemp hybrid yarn. If you keep using the pans, eventually the sores will burst from the friction and the THC will enter your bloodstream. Then you'll be smooth sailing. That is until the bedpan eventually unravels. Then you'll be hungry, itchy and covered in ######.

Have I ever told you about my fetish?

Totally agree that the biggest area for his improvement is a mid-range jumpshot. The other thing I hope he can improve on is his vertical. I don't think he has a dunk all year. Improve that by a few inches and it'd be like a grew a few inches over the summer.

His play reminds me a lot of Jeff Harris. Absolute warrior.

kshoe, i was trying to think of the former billiken conklin most resembles in play and harris is a great example.

They Have had an order for jerseys since the beginning of the season. The problem is, they are trying to get them with identical material to those that the players have, and the supplier has canceled the order three or 4 times. They said that they are hoping that they will be in within the next week though. Probably because I keep pestering them :lol:

You should tell them to try TAG Team Uniforms down in Licking, Missouri. They are a customized team uniform manufacturer. I know the owner and he would love to have this type of business during the winter months.

How about some authentic shorts. That's what I'm dying for...

It is hard for me to imagine an item the male students on campus would want to purchase more than this... The whole selling items people are looking to purchase thing really should not be that difficult... right?