Temple by 14 over Bills

The Wiz

nm

raise your hand if you think we have a chance...Me I want to be optamistic but were 0-ffer on the road, Christmas is tearing it up, and lets not forget how young the team is. I hope its at least a close game. You never know with the way KM has been playing these last few games. Lets get us our first road win.

Just looking at Temples Stats...It looks like they are pretty much a 4 guard offensive team. Forwards and center only get 42 minutes total per game.

What kind of match ups will ther be tonight. Will they force us to go small or will we try to force them to go big?

I don't know a lot about them and have not watched them play. I draw this just from looking at the stats on ESPN site.

Those of you who follow the teams closer might clue me in.

I sure would like for us to cause a buzz by upsetting Temple at home. It's about time for RM to pull a rabbit out of his HAT.

:unsure:

Just looking at Temples Stats...It looks like they are pretty much a 4 guard offensive team. Forwards and center only get 42 minutes total per game.

What kind of match ups will ther be tonight. Will they force us to go small or will we try to force them to go big?

I don't know a lot about them and have not watched them play. I draw this just from looking at the stats on ESPN site.

Those of you who follow the teams closer might clue me in.

I sure would like for us to cause a buzz by upsetting Temple at home. It's about time for RM to pull a rabbit out of his HAT.

:unsure:

I think the report on Temple is shut down Dionte Christmas and you'll have a chance. He's averaging almost 22 PPG, and the next guy averages about half of that. He looks like a heavy favorite for conference player of the year (I am not sure about his NBA prospects).

I just don't see it happening tonight. We're such a poor road team that even if Lisch is able to shut down Christmas to any degree, I don't see us getting enough done on the offensive end to win.

I am going to go out on a limb and say Bills by 3 tonight. I know it's on the road against a talented Temple team, but I think/hope that our seniors show up tonight and prvide some leadership on the floor, especially defensively. Temple will probably run a very fast-paced game and we will have to rely on defense to control the pace and slow it down to keep the scoring low--give us a better chance...I will be watching the game at work--hopefully it will be worth while!!! GO BILLS!!!

I think the report on Temple is shut down Dionte Christmas and you'll have a chance. He's averaging almost 22 PPG, and the next guy averages about half of that. He looks like a heavy favorite for conference player of the year (I am not sure about his NBA prospects).

I just don't see it happening tonight. We're such a poor road team that even if Lisch is able to shut down Christmas to any degree, I don't see us getting enough done on the offensive end to win.

I might be wrong, but hasn't TL guarded Christmas the majority of the time in past years. I think that would be a better match-up based sheerly on size and athleticism.

I might be wrong, but hasn't TL guarded Christmas the majority of the time in past years. I think that would be a better match-up based sheerly on size and athleticism.

Wasn't Rm the guy with the triangle and two defense? Or am I thinking of someone else. Willie on the point, Conklin and Thompson on the wings and let Lisch an Liddell shut Christmas down?