(OT Big Red

BLIKNS

Any thoughts comments?

Looks like they'll host a game next weekend to go to the Superbowl. I know I'll be calling for them simply because of Warner. In a sports world full of Pac Man's its great to see guys like Wanrer do well.

i havent watched a single nfl game this year start to finish, but i plan to watch warner next week. the guy deserves one more shot. go kurt!

i havent watched a single nfl game this year start to finish, but i plan to watch warner next week. the guy deserves one more shot. go kurt!

over the years great quarterbacks have suffered from deteriorating line play that is supposed to protect them. In some cases like Chandler of Atlanta even a few years on the bench with concussions have ended their careers early. It would be great to see Warner return to Superbowl status.

over the years great quarterbacks have suffered from deteriorating line play that is supposed to protect them. In some cases like Chandler of Atlanta even a few years on the bench with concussions have ended their careers early. It would be great to see Warner return to Superbowl status.

I'm with you all. Since the Cards were gone when I got here, I have no affinity for them. I really like Kurt though and would love to see him in another Super Bowl. I don't know how anyone can not like the guy, and give him time to throw and he's as good as there is.