Billiken Sports Marketing Survey

Received an email from Billiken Sports Marketing this morning asking me to take a Post-Game survey on my recent trip to a Billiken Athletics Event. Has any one else received one of these?

i did. blasted guy phillips and nominated the band for major awards.

coincidentally event staff had their worst night of the year. microphones didnt work, music didnt play, half time reverted back to the junior high scrimmages, etc.

so bad timing on sending out a survey request!

all in all i think our game day this year overall has been the best it has been maybe forever. imo guy is our only weakness.

-the jr high team seemed to bring a decent sized group to the game, hopefully generating some ticket sales

Hey I would rather watch ANYTHING rather than that spupid "dance contest". Thank heaven that the band somewhat saved it last night when they were calling for votes for the two 'dancer'. That is just awful!

I got the email but for some reason the link they sent did not work.

Mine didn't either, it took me to a page wanting me to purchase or subscribe to survey monkey. I'm not adverse to owning a monkey, but I want it to wear a fez and hold out a tin cup for change, I didn't see that option.

Try the link on Unable to Read Message at the top of the email - That is what I had to do.

it opened fine with Safari as a browser.

They did not ask about the score board; the score keepers have been having trouble keeping track of who is

in the game but no where near the near calamity of Guy Phillips calling Conklin for BT foul; you sometimes wonder if the game is too complex for GP?