OT:Tickets to braggin rights game

If I frequented the tiger board I would do that. Thanks for the tip.

Aren't you a member of the stltoday forums? There's a place where you could post on a number of different boards, including Miklasz's, and you might be able to sell your tickets more readily than you could here, where all your attempt does is further tick off those SLU fans who love to hate Missouri (i.e., not many have any good feelings about Mizzou).

$70 a ticket for two unranked teams? No wonder the game is not sold out and you are having a hard time getting rid of those tickets. I went to a couple of those games about 20 years ago and there were some great battles, but this game has not really been that big of a deal for a long time. Very one-sided.

$70 a ticket for two unranked teams? No wonder the game is not sold out and you are having a hard time getting rid of those tickets. I went to a couple of those games about 20 years ago and there were some great battles, but this game has not really been that big of a deal for a long time. Very one-sided.

If tigers win Saturday they should be ranked. Winner of the game will be ranked. I would like to thank Bush for allowing me to be able to get tickets this year. He f#$%ed up everything and now people aren't buying $hit.

Aren't you a member of the stltoday forums? There's a place where you could post on a number of different boards, including Miklasz's, and you might be able to sell your tickets more readily than you could here, where all your attempt does is further tick off those SLU fans who love to hate Missouri (i.e., not many have any good feelings about Mizzou).

This is the only board I post on. I took your advise and posted them on the tigerboard. I have gotten more leads from this board. I hope your not in sales or marketing.

:lol: Even Fat Robin is bailing on his beloved Tigers. Since they draw about 5,000 fans per game, I'm not surprised you didn't get any takers on their board. :lol:

SLU's average attendance to date - 6,675. Missouri's - 6,383.

SLU's last three games in order - 6,152-5,986-5,172 LOL

Missouri's last three in order - 5,502-8,310-8,517

:lol: Even Fat Robin is bailing on his beloved Tigers. Since they draw about 5,000 fans per game, I'm not surprised you didn't get any takers on their board. :lol:

Always great to have Mizzou fans on here trying to convince us how great they are. Congrats on outdrawing SLU against Sav St., Samford, and USC Upstate.

Fact is, I just logged on to ticketmaster and could buy tickets to the MU-Illini game. My how times have changed!

Nice. You are the biggest coward of them all. You can't stick to the topic, so you make personal attacks.

FYI I am going to the game. I just had 2 extra tickets. I am a tiger fan. I am also a bills fan and a fan of other teams. I go to about half of the bills games and try to go to 1 tiger game a year. I guess that makes me a SLU hater.

Maybe you should stick to picking up 12 year old boys on myspace.

Where they a pro team when they won the superbowl? If they aren't a pro team wouldn't it be easier to be a fan of the two teams? Kind of like being a Bills fan and a Celtic fan.

Dude, it was a joke and I messed it up anyway. Be a fan of whatever teams you like, I could care less.