Bad news out of towners

I spoke with Jason Barrett the programming director at 101.1. I asked him why there is no stream during billikens games.

I was told that CBS College Sports and the A-10 will not allow it. They expect everyone to pay for there online feed. Jason said if they are caught broadcasting on the net they will be fined. God I love the A-10.

Thank You Mr May!!

Put our College stations (Radio & TV) online you idiot! They could use the exposure and the experience!

did you read gary's post? It is the a-10 and cstv that is forcing you to buy the feed and preventing the online free stream. not saint louis university.

I don't really buy this answer. The games have been streamed for free the past two years. In fact, I actually got an email from CSTV about 2 years ago informing me that my account will no longer be charged a fee for the broadcast as radio is now being offered for free. Every other school in the conference has audio (as of last year). Nothing has changed with the contract. I think the 101.1 guy was either making this up or not really aware of the situation.

Thank You Mr May!!

Put our College stations (Radio & TV) online you idiot! They could use the exposure and the experience!

Instead of bitching here why don't you email Chris May and find out why this is so. If 101.1 is wrong then May will know. You can do this on the SLU Athletic website.

Pardon Me, Roy, you pompous turd! You're assumption is, that there is no 'rest of the story'.

I sit thru endless rants of yours which occur more often than your cycle, yet you felt that yours was a positive contribution? TYVM!

If other A10'ers can post radio/TV views for no charge, I'm sure May could find a way if he wasn't simply a weak politician.

Pardon Me, Roy, you pompous turd! You're assumption is, that there is no 'rest of the story'.

I sit thru endless rants of yours which occur more often than your cycle, yet you felt that yours was a positive contribution? TYVM!

If other A10'ers can post radio/TV views for no charge, I'm sure May could find a way if he wasn't simply a weak politician.

what other a-10 programs are circumventing the instructions of CSTV and the A-10?

Roy, you pompous turd!....ROTFLMAO

That pretty well sums up Roy and the other whiners who do nothing.

All Roy and his "buds" do is shuffle shuffle shuffle to the tune of whatever the program says. Like a herd of cattle they slowly shuffle in and watch loss after loss. Year after Year

GET SOME BALLS

Roy, you pompous turd!....ROTFLMAO

That pretty well sums up Roy and the other whiners who do nothing.

All Roy and his "buds" do is shuffle shuffle shuffle to the tune of whatever the program says. Like a herd of cattle they slowly shuffle in and watch loss after loss. Year after Year

GET SOME BALLS

actually just bought two boxes of pro v1's last weekend.