Humps on the 22nd

Just received this email from SLU:

This Saturday, November 22nd at 1:00 PM is the KickOff of a Billiken Traditions & Pride Initiative Student Government has begun. We’d love to see every one of you at the Men’s Varsity Basketball Game vs. Boston College as we cheer on our players to a VICTORY! ...covered in blue and white, of course.

Immediately after the game the SLU Pep Band and the rest of the SLU Community is invited to gather at Humphrey’s Bar & Grill for free hot dogs for the first 100 people there and the unveiling of a BILLIKEN TRADITIONS MURAL that will be painted on the side of the building. Along with giveaways, hopefully some local press, a spirit of celebration after a WIN we’re confident our team can produce and some great music from the SLU Pep Band…we need YOU and the pride you bring to SLU’s Community. Don’t miss this Billiken Tradition!

Just received this email from SLU:

This Saturday, November 22nd at 1:00 PM is the KickOff of a Billiken Traditions & Pride Initiative Student Government has begun. We’d love to see every one of you at the Men’s Varsity Basketball Game vs. Boston College as we cheer on our players to a VICTORY! ...covered in blue and white, of course.

Immediately after the game the SLU Pep Band and the rest of the SLU Community is invited to gather at Humphrey’s Bar & Grill for free hot dogs for the first 100 people there and the unveiling of a BILLIKEN TRADITIONS MURAL that will be painted on the side of the building. Along with giveaways, hopefully some local press, a spirit of celebration after a WIN we’re confident our team can produce and some great music from the SLU Pep Band…we need YOU and the pride you bring to SLU’s Community. Don’t miss this Billiken Tradition!

it sure is a pain the none of the Calendar, schedule, or tickets list game times. If you are inviting people to the game it sure would be nice to know if it starts at 1:00, 6:00, or 7:00

it sure is a pain the none of the Calendar, schedule, or tickets list game times. If you are inviting people to the game it sure would be nice to know if it starts at 1:00, 6:00, or 7:00

-would it be a bigger pain if the game times were on the tickets and then a time changed?

-would it be a bigger pain if the game times were on the tickets and then a time changed?

are there going to be a lot of game time changes this season?

are there going to be a lot of game time changes this season?

I thought this one was 1:00 all along. I can't wait, it will be my first game at Chaifetz.

The Humphrey's event sounds great, too. I'll be throwing elbows Karl Malone-style for that hot dog.

Hope you also got your tickets for Patton Oswalt at Lumiere that evening.

I saw that he was playing two shows that night. It's unfortunate timing because I'll be at a friend's first party at his new house in South City. Otherwise I'd be all over that like congealed cheese smothering a KFC Famous Bowl. What a huge day for entertainment in St. Louis the 22nd will be.