OT - 2 SLU opponents open regular season today.

saluki762

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard umass loved it.

I have been to carbondale also...beautiful countryside.

Anytime you want to bet who has been to more places....United States and Abroad let me know footsie.

I will take that bet and your money.....

Also since you talk so big on this board, anytime you want to match paychecks I will take your money on that too.

You seem to mouth off alot about places.....do not think I would if I was you......st louis was and may still be the murder capital of the United States.

So dont be talking ###### with your bigmouth

We could meet in a safe area and exchange those paychecks there bud

And bring witnesses, just let me know

So have you ever been to the airports I asked you about? Telling me about your world travels via boxcar was a nice diversion, hobo, but you avoided my question.

Do you think anybody gives a flying f#$% about the drive from the airport?

So I "mouth off", "talk ######" and have a "big mouth"? Who the f#$% are you? Sorry, pal, but I'm not going to let some bumpkin simpleton troll come come on here and get away with all of the ###### you're talking. You are a complete d-bag! Why are you on this board?

Let's meet in Carbondale. I'll be easy to spot...I have all of my teeth and I'll be wearing shoes.

So have you ever been to the airports I asked you about? Telling me about your world travels via boxcar was a nice diversion, hobo, but you avoided my question.

Do you think anybody gives a flying f#$% about the drive from the airport?

So I "mouth off", "talk ######" and have a "big mouth"? Who the f#$% are you? Sorry, pal, but I'm not going to let some bumpkin simpleton troll come come on here and get away with all of the ###### you're talking. You are a complete d-bag! Why are you on this board?

Let's meet in Carbondale I'll be easy to spot...I have all of my teeth and I'll be wearing shoes.

Put in your other thread too.....Most are tired of you...............I am here ...so I guess you let me.LMAO

Like I said how about meeting at the next home game. Why meet in Carbondale??do you live in carbondale??

You can come down to our seats at the arena or we can meet underneath the basket...Name it

Since you are on here all the time you surely have season tickets, right??

Dont forget your PAYCHECK STUBS and guess your trips you make from carbondale and your other trips all over as you say

You talk so big ....so sure you can make it

I will meet you anywhere in the arena ..Name it......DONT FORGET YOU PAYCHECK STUBS

Cannot wait for the visit.....

I call them as I see them...........cannot wait to see you and your paystubs ....blowheart punk

So next home game right??

I cannot wait to show you up

footsie the internet bully................

but no more

I am CALLING YOU OUT...DONT FORGET THOSE PAYSTUBS

Have some of my billikens friends who cannot wait to meet you too..

Bring your witnesses .........AND YOUR PAYSTUBS

Put in your other thread too.....Most are tired of you...............I am here ...so I guess you let me.LMAO

Like I said how about meeting at the next home game. Why meet in Carbondale??do you live in carbondale??

You can come down to our seats at the arena or we can meet underneath the basket...Name it

Dont forget your PAYCHECK STUBS and guess your trips you make from carbondale and your other trips all over as you say

I will meet you anywhere in the arena ..Name it......DONT FORGET YOU PAYCHECK STUBS

I call them as I see them...........cannot wait to see you and your paystubs ....blowheart punk

but no more

I'm calling you out. Answer the questions chickenshit. Have you ever flown into New Orleans, Midway, or Hobby? Which coach is "salivating" about Majerus being at SLU? What teams have complained about the ride from Lambert to downtown? If St. Louis is such a bad place, why do you live here (as you claim)? If you hate SLU, why do you have SLU tickets?

You won't answer these questions because it will prove that you're full of ######.

I'm sure you have lots of SLU friends who don't like me. :lol: Like you have friends.

Can you even write a complete sentence?

I am loving this stuff. Hahahaha, it's like a clown car wreck on the side of the road and I'm just dying laughing, pounding the steering wheel as all the goofy $h!t explodes out of the wreckage.

but no more

This has to be intentional. Mrs Jackson's fourth grader's write better than that.

Heard umass loved it.

I have been to carbondale also...beautiful countryside.

Anytime you want to bet who has been to more places....United States and Abroad let me know footsie.

I will take that bet and your money.....

Also since you talk so big on this board, anytime you want to match paychecks I will take your money on that too.

You seem to mouth off alot about places.....do not think I would if I was you......st louis was and may still be the murder capital of the United States.

So dont be talking ###### with your bigmouth

We could meet in a safe area and exchange those paychecks there bud

And bring witnesses, just let me know

I want to match paychecks--winner take all!