Volleyball at Chaifetz

Iggy

I am talking about the athletic department staff and coaches. they work in the building and can not even park there. The lot is not that small for the athletic department staff. I am not talking during games, I am talking during the work week, just like they couldn't park behind west pine when they were there. It makes no sense

Besides the high level school officials offices are not in the arena.

no one parks there? rickma? shimmy? may? kosha? doug mac? dr ross? wright? no one? come on.

what about the chaifetz upper echelon staff? darius dunn and bob kehm for example. or Jenny madras or christina jones? the chaifetz staff should have the preferential spaces as they are the ones that have to make the arena work or else.

no one parks there? rickma? shimmy? may? kosha? doug mac? dr ross? wright? no one? come on.

what about the chaifetz upper echelon staff? darius dunn and bob kehm for example. or Jenny madras or christina jones? the chaifetz staff should have the preferential spaces as they are the ones that have to make the arena work or else.

The only person allowed to park there is Rickms and May. Not doug mac, not dan donnigan, not shimmy or Kosha or Bill thomas and Margo. Not Darius dunn either. I see them al the time walking from the olive compton garage, Rickma is really never there, he does most of his work at his penthouse suite

The only person allowed to park there is Rickms and May. Not doug mac, not dan donnigan, not shimmy or Kosha or Bill thomas and Margo. Not Darius dunn either. I see them al the time walking from the olive compton garage, Rickma is really never there, he does most of his work at his penthouse suite

that is interesting. thanks for the insight. i agree that is crazy.

I can verify for volfan, I can't park there and I work at the freaking place. It makes it hard for recruits when you can not have access to the back lot and drive them around to the door. I usually tell them I have a delivery for someone in the department if I need to park back there

I can verify for volfan, I can't park there and I work at the freaking place. It makes it hard for recruits when you can not have access to the back lot and drive them around to the door. I usually tell them I have a delivery for someone in the department if I need to park back there

They don't want everbody and their brother parking back there. I assume they want that space when needed and don't want to have to deal with trying to clear out the lot. Get over it people. We have some whiners in our athletic department........always have.

They don't want everbody and their brother parking back there. I assume they want that space when needed and don't want to have to deal with trying to clear out the lot. Get over it people. We have some whiners in our athletic department........always have.

The Olive Street Garage is what 200 yards away?

The Olive Street Garage is what 200 yards away?

I guess it is just too far away for some. Wonder why the athletic department seems dysfunctional at times? This kind of stuff is the reason why. Some are always more worried about this stuff than what they are paid to do.

I guess it is just too far away for some. Wonder why the athletic department seems dysfunctional at times? This kind of stuff is the reason why. Some are always more worried about this stuff than what they are paid to do.

I see what you guys mean, but our athletic department is dysfunctional because Biondi will not let them do anything. The coaches have to pay for own cell phones, can not park next to where they work. The athletic offices changed once CL was fired. hell they couldnt even put Rickma office overlooking the practice facility with a windo so he could watch them practice. Everything is screwed up around here. I can't name one university this dysfunctional as SLU. Hell, the AD's office is smaller than Doug's was.

I see what you guys mean, but our athletic department is dysfunctional because Biondi will not let them do anything. The coaches have to pay for own cell phones, can not park next to where they work. The athletic offices changed once CL was fired. hell they couldnt even put Rickma office overlooking the practice facility with a windo so he could watch them practice. Everything is screwed up around here. I can't name one university this dysfunctional as SLU. Hell, the AD's office is smaller than Doug's was.

You have complained since you've been posting here. If I hated everything as you do, I'd leave. I bet they get close parking in Knoxville

You have complained since you've been posting here. If I hated everything as you do, I'd leave. I bet they get close parking in Knoxville

You bet they do. I had a 1 minute walk to my office at knoxville. SLU is just so cheap, they do nothing for the coaches or the staff. But do you expect from a mid major school if we are even that.

You bet they do. I had a 1 minute walk to my office at knoxville. SLU is just so cheap, they do nothing for the coaches or the staff. But do you expect from a mid major school if we are even that.

I agree, I'm shocked that you lower yourself to our pitiful level and remain. Have you voiced your opinion to Chris May or your boss? Or is it more satisfyng to just ***** on Bills.com Btw .... didn't they want you in Knoxille?

Will there be a shake-up? Do you see AD May and/or RM doing something? I sure hope so.

Wouldn't that be against NCAA regulations?

No it would not, if it was part of the building plan. kentucky has their whole workout room enclosed in glass right in front of the practice gym. Louisville, Pitiono's office is overlooking the court with a window. No they didn't want me in knoxville.

Ad May has nothing to do with the set up, it was out of his hands. Everything changed once CL was fired, Biondi made the offices smaller etc..

Hmm.... maybe they were on to something. If your bosses knew what you write here, I doubt they'd want you either.

I don't know if he is any longer there. I think he might have took another job. He was right on about some stuff that happened there in the past.

I understood this kind of stuff before the new building was built, the Rickma hire, and some of the other moves they have made recently. I just don't get it now. I am sure it is far from perfect, but it is a lot better than it was before. The parking thing just sems like a really weak thing to complain about.

No it would not, if it was part of the building plan. kentucky has their whole workout room enclosed in glass right in front of the practice gym. Louisville, Pitiono's office is overlooking the court with a window. No they didn't want me in knoxville.

Ad May has nothing to do with the set up, it was out of his hands. Everything changed once CL was fired, Biondi made the offices smaller etc..

Do you think BIONDI actually dictated the offices be made smaller?

I think most of the SLU facility and design people were responsible for that.....Biondi probably told them the money figure they had to meet.

My vote is that if they are getting tight on funds at the end of a project, which always happens everywhere, that they make an office smaller which affects 1 person instead of cutting corners on the practice gym, locker rooms, weight room, training room, etc. which affects all of our athlete and helps with recruiting. Many external observers have said that these parts of our facilities are first class.

By the way.....who do we think we are? The way everyone is whining around here makes it look like we are dealing with an institution that has very deep pockets and a long hstory of NCAA appearances. Lets lighten up....

The last of the NCAA basketball money from 2000 went off the books a couple years ago, which has had a big effect on the budget.

Up to this year our season ticket holders had no incentive to give extra because we played in a cavernous arena. The reality of raising booster money is tying that money to a high demand product, such as season tickets.

Non-revenue sports playing in the main arena is expensive....you have to pay all of the extra people to work and clean up after the event and they all can't be students. There are alot of places were only the Men's Basketball team plays in the main arena.

The women needs to win a few games or play alot of local teams, or the main arena at Chaifetz could be pretty empty for their games. I heard through the grapevine that the women scheduled a tad aggressively.

Do you think BIONDI actually dictated the offices be made smaller?

I think most of the SLU facility and design people were responsible for that.....Biondi probably told them the money figure they had to meet.

My vote is that if they are getting tight on funds at the end of a project, which always happens everywhere, that they make an office smaller which affects 1 person instead of cutting corners on the practice gym, locker rooms, weight room, training room, etc. which affects all of our athlete and helps with recruiting. Many external observers have said that these parts of our facilities are first class.

By the way.....who do we think we are? The way everyone is whining around here makes it look like we are dealing with an institution that has very deep pockets and a long hstory of NCAA appearances. Lets lighten up....

The last of the NCAA basketball money from 2000 went off the books a couple years ago, which has had a big effect on the budget.

Up to this year our season ticket holders had no incentive to give extra because we played in a cavernous arena. The reality of raising booster money is tying that money to a high demand product, such as season tickets.

Non-revenue sports playing in the main arena is expensive....you have to pay all of the extra people to work and clean up after the event and they all can't be students. There are alot of places were only the Men's Basketball team plays in the main arena.

The women needs to win a few games or play alot of local teams, or the main arena at Chaifetz could be pretty empty for their games. I heard through the grapevine that the women scheduled a tad aggressively.

Well said

It's mostly just Volfan bitching and he/she has done nothing but ***** since his first post on here. This is bad at SLU, that's bad at SLu ... but his beloved Vol's probably booted his ass outta there. Either he/she is just a really unhappy person or just wants to stir up crap. Probably both.

Well said

It's mostly just Volfan bitching and he/she has done nothing but ***** since his first post on here. This is bad at SLU, that's bad at SLu ... but his beloved Vol's probably booted his ass outta there. Either he/she is just a really unhappy person or just wants to stir up crap. Probably both.

You are correct!! You guys have no clue how bad it is at SLU, unless you work in the athletic department, which none of you do.