Thoughts on RPI and Bubbles and conferences....

Basketbill

if slu was not doing anything comparable results wise, i might be able to at least see the point. i wouldnt like it, as i believe the ST LOUIS post dispatch should be first and foremost following the ST LOUIS university billikens rather than the mi$$ouri tiger$. but the fact is that slu is having a better season than the tiger$ and winning more games than the tiger$.

i dont want you to leave. i enjoy your stupid answers. it is kind of like watching the man show or an adam sadler movie. i love both, but i am not any smarter after watching either.

Gosh, I never thought about that-you are one clever person-probably at the top of your class at State U.

Read TVG's post you moron and if you can't understand my post then you better go to Law School with Amy at State U.

By the way, are you and TVG one in the same since you have taken over for him on this issue or is he just a little behind you in learnin' down in Boone County and, therefore, unable to read. At least you can read, you just can't comprehend.

It's scary to me how similar these message boards and road rage are. Ever notice how edgey people are once they are behind the wheel of a car. Nobody seems to care that maybe somebody's intention may not have been to cut them off. It's like these message boards are a release for so many people. What is it with that, the anonymity? Same goes for here. I'm confident about 60% of these threads and comments would take place in person no matter what, but I would venture to say that 40% of these would not. I think the same goes for the road rage. People get very bold in their comments kind of like as they do when driving in a car. You know what's interesting though about those 40%, that if you happened to see them at a gas station and approach them about the incident, it's amzing how pleasant the conversation gets real fast. Just an observation.

So because you put words in his mouth by insinuating that he meant that SLU fans steal the post dispatch, WE'RE the ones who aren't bright?

And why are you criticizing the academics of Mizzou so much? Do we need to get into the argument of "which school is better?" because you'd be dissapointed to know that both schools are relatively equal- Mizzou offering more degree programs and SLU offering smaller classes.

the fact i NEVER sat in a class at slu with more than 40 kids and i ALWAYS got to know my profs on a first name basis, indicating the degree of interaction i got from each and every instructor, is enough of a difference to me. why do i care if slu doesnt have ag classes?

Feel free now that you've found a dictionary to (not "too" here) learn how to spell those big words. Also, you should not hide behind the term "typo" when it's really a lack of knowledge.

I think you have lost your way from www.tigerboard.com. Please go back, you are boring at best.

...let TheVanillaGorilla fight his own battles. I suspect he's capable of taking care of himself. Furthermore, what the Missouri Tigers do on the court (and off it) carries more substance than all of your defenses of the program and the university. You'll get more respect if you chill out.

Please:

Stop posting so many responses to posts directed at someone else; and

Stop clogging up threads and the board with so many posts not related to Saint Louis University.

I go to a Tigers-related board to get my fix on the Tigers (though not so much this season) and come here to get my fix on the Billikens, and I would appreciate it if you would behave similarly.

>Listen, I'm not trying to clutter your board. If you don't

>want to read about Mizzou or non-slu related topics, ask

>people to not post about mizzou. I try not to make topic

>posts about Mizzou, but I do respond to them.

There have been 41 replies in this thread; 16 of them were made by cheesycow. That's 39 percent. If not for your instigations and defenses, there would be only six replies to this topic -- only a small percentage of which would have had anything to do with Missouri. I figure 83 percent of this thread is because of you.

If you were sincere about not trying to clutter the Billikens.com board, then you would stop responding to every post. You don't HAVE to respond to every post that questions or puts down Mizzou, because -- guess what -- you're not on a Mizzou board. As you are a guest in someone else's house, if you don't like what's being said about your side of the tracks, why don't you just go home?

have fun sitting in your science lecture hall with 500 of your closest friends and a teaching assistant to be named never.

See, that was a post you could have let go without responding. The conversation could have ended silently without the outcome being any different. Whether or not Roy knows or believes what your classes are like is not going to change his mind. If you like your situation and your classes, why do you have to come on here and say, "See, Roy, you ignoramus, you know nothing about my life"? You're not going to sway his opinion, and you're already happy with yours, so why drag out the argument?

>Give it up.

>

>BROY likes small classes and good grammer. CheeseBOY likes

>more choices and a less costly education. Most rankings have

>the two schools pretty close in the best college lists. Also

>enough with the stupid grammer facts.

>

>Just stick to the important facts. Like Mizzou's athletic

>dominance.

First of all, "BlandBaboon" is just a joke. Besides the alliteration, vanilla = bland and gorilla = baboon (I know, I know -- they're not the same, but they are similar). Next time I'm going to call you PlainJanePrimate!

Second, when did you ever see me point out a "stupid grammer fact"? Don't you think you should leave your ugly grandmother "Lucy" out of this (or at least learn the spelling of "grammar")?

Third, do all Mizzou fans take up for each other when the post is not directed towards him, or is it just you and cheesycow?

Fourth, why did you call cheesycow "cheeseBOY"? If you're trying to get a dig in at cheeseman, you're climbing the wrong tree.

Fifth, what athletic dominance are you referring to? Mizzou doesn't have any room to boast.

Lastly, why is it that I'm the one who should "give it up"? I'm just trying to help cheesycow out, if he wants to salvage his reputation around these parts. But if he wants to keep getting smacked around by billiken_roy, he's welcome to do so, and if you want to try to come to cheesycow's rescue, I'm sure Roy will be more than happy to slap you around, too.